#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
    I still can't seem to figure out why Casey has become such a shitty coach though...because we all know he wasn't always this bad. Last year (barring the playoffs), casey had a bunch of really good sets on offense going and his defense was top 10 but now it's likke he decided "ah fuck it. I wanna see the 6 burn".
    He was always Shitty. After the trade he was a lame duck likely to be replaced. With the extension he started "coaching" again

Comment

• Comment

• Casey is trolling us now.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• haha when the shot happened i was saying why the fuck would we take a shot that has a 20% chance of going in for a win, i guess i was wrong it had a 27% chance
          my bad dwayne, thats a better percentage than you could draw up

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Stat is less Heaves. W/ Heaves Lou would have 50% more attempts

Comment

Dear sweet Jesus

Comment

• It's hard to assess a coach when the talent pool is limited or deemed limited.
                For example, can someone tells me IF Derek Fisher is doing a good job?? It's really hard to tell.
                Last year, the team was good for 1/2 season after the trade and then fail miserably in the playoff against an INFERIOR OPPONENT. That should've been a Big Redflag.
                You cannot be a 1-trickpony in the NBA, teams will try to take away what you do and then you have to adjust. Casey has not paid attention to his coachig duties and got carried away with the hot start.
                Anyone could've seen that the team had problems in the 1st 10-15-20 games; but he did not rectify anything and Now it's too late.
                Anytime, I've point out the problems , ppl kept saying look at the record, we're doing well, we'll win 50games. blablablah.

I think the cat is out of the bag, DC is a good motivator, he is our MARK JACKSON; BUT now it's time to actually hire a real coach (or Let Lowry coach the team).

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                I still can't seem to figure out why Casey has become such a shitty coach though...because we all know he wasn't always this bad. Last year (barring the playoffs), casey had a bunch of really good sets on offense going and his defense was top 10 but now it's likke he decided "ah fuck it. I wanna see the 6 burn".

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                  Let Lowry coach the team).
                  Ugh..Lowry has similar basketball views as DC, so no thanks.

We do need a REAL play calling coach. What is coaching without plays? That's called streetball/ pickup
                  2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                    He's been making very questionable late game decisions since he started here. In his first or second year, I remember pointing one of these out. It was a situation very similar to last night's last play. I got flamed by a bunch of other posters. I guess it was still his honeymoon period.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Its still mind boggling how Casey didn't call a time out to get a play and instead just let Lou dribble it and then shoot a far desperation 3 when there was still time on the clock.
                      Plain and simple. Casey is stupid.

Comment

"Your Honour, the prosecution would like to introduce into evidence exhibit 1B: The Malice in the Palace II."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Funny thing is, a lot of the qualities Casey was supposed to bring when get hired; attention to defence, discipline, leadership; are the very qualities that we are looking for now.

We all knew that offence was his weak point when he was brought on, but the fact is Casey has failed in his strong points as well.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                            It's hard to assess a coach when the talent pool is limited or deemed limited.
                            For example, can someone tells me IF Derek Fisher is doing a good job?? It's really hard to tell.
                            Last year, the team was good for 1/2 season after the trade and then fail miserably in the playoff against an INFERIOR OPPONENT. That should've been a Big Redflag.
                            You cannot be a 1-trickpony in the NBA, teams will try to take away what you do and then you have to adjust. Casey has not paid attention to his coachig duties and got carried away with the hot start.
                            Anyone could've seen that the team had problems in the 1st 10-15-20 games; but he did not rectify anything and Now it's too late.
                            Anytime, I've point out the problems , ppl kept saying look at the record, we're doing well, we'll win 50games. blablablah.

I think the cat is out of the bag, DC is a good motivator, he is our MARK JACKSON; BUT now it's time to actually hire a real coach (or Let Lowry coach the team).
                            lets be clear. the nets last year were not an 'inferior opponent'. after the new year they were probably near the best team in the league.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Funny thing is, a lot of the qualities Casey was supposed to bring when get hired; attention to defence, discipline, leadership; are the very qualities that we are looking for now.

We all knew that offence was his weak point when he was brought on, but the fact is Casey has failed in his strong points as well.
                              A good indication will be if DC gets fired does he get another head coaching job. I suspect not.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                lets be clear. the nets last year were not an 'inferior opponent'. after the new year they were probably near the best team in the league.
                                Yeah if I'd had to bet my life on that series, I would for sure have bet on the Nets.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X