Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Remember when we were #WetheFourth?

Last night, out-scored 39-21 in the fourth. Ouch...
    I remember....

#WetheFourth
    1st place in the East
    top-5 in the league
    24-7
    #ProveEm

...but when you see the same questionable decisions coming back to bite the team, and the same issues leading to defeat...

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Listening to Casey on the Fan right now in toronto. He's throwing TRoss and JV under the bus for being too young and blaming the lack of D on DeRozan being injured.

Um Dwayne, you were beat by a rookie (mirotic) and a second year player (snell).
      What makes it worse is that the organization told jv to bulk up, essentially limiting his defensive impact. Now he's blaming him for being a shit defender on pick n roll. The terrible defense by our guards doesn't help either.

At this point, it's pretty obvious what the opposing teams have to do; involve Vasquez and jv in a pick and roll and more often than not you'll get a good chance to score.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        But most importantly... Dwane is married to a white woman, Brenda.
        and as soon as the revolution comes he will kill her first, just to show us crackers he means business.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          What makes it worse is that the organization told jv to bulk up, essentially limiting his defensive impact. Now he's blaming him for being a shit defender on pick n roll. The terrible defense by our guards doesn't help either.

At this point, it's pretty obvious what the opposing teams have to do; involve Vasquez and jv in a pick and roll and more often than not you'll get a good chance to score.
          Lowry's also at times pretty awful defending PnR. I recall Jarrett Jack going off for a career high against him in BKN, mostly off high PnR in crunch time. DJ Augustin & Brandon Jennings too.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            Seriously, fuck this shit-for-brains asshole. Honestly, I'm sick and goddamn tired of hearing him blame youth when he routinely runs out a system that consistently gets its fucking ass kicked by lesser talent. What a fucking charlatan. How did we get fooled?
            Also we have better defensive options on the bench. I honestly think we could improve right now by playing LF at the 3 with JJ at the 4 and limit PP's minutes.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Also we have better defensive options on the bench. I honestly think we could improve right now by playing LF at the 3 with JJ at the 4 and limit PP's minutes.
              I'd prefer to limit Amir's minutes than Patterson's.

Patterson seems to be the only player who gives a damn out there.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Listening to Casey on the Fan right now in toronto. He's throwing TRoss and JV under the bus for being too young and blaming the lack of D on DeRozan being injured.

Um Dwayne, you were beat by a rookie (mirotic) and a second year player (snell).
                What a dip shit.

And what about Detroit Dwane?

Jackson - 24
                Drummond - 21
                KCP - 22
                Dinwiddir - 21

Masai can't be happy with this. He has always said he wants to build through the draft and put youth on end of the bench to develop.

He can't leave soon enough but alas we need to wait for playoffs to end.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  What a dip shit.

And what about Detroit Dwane?

Jackson - 24
                  Drummond - 21
                  KCP - 22
                  Dinwiddir - 21

Masai can't be happy with this. He has always said he wants to build through the draft and put youth on end of the bench to develop.

He can't leave soon enough but alas we need to wait for playoffs to end.
                  Logically I know this is right...

I don't know if I can take much more emotionally though, I haven't even been able to log into RR since the ending of the Detroit game.

It's embarrassing to watch your team play like that.

I can say that despite all reason I was 100% hoping to log in and see something about Casey getting fired

Comment

• Shots fired

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• When a player produces:

Per 36 of 14 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, and 2 steals on 59% with a 62% TS% on a PER of 18

Who also is our best defender by far!

How in the world can a coach not find playing time for someone like this? But he continually plays Vasquez extended minutes? Ross extended minutes? Lou extended minutes?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Notice we did well when we initially traded for Gay then started doing awful again. Then we traded him and played amazing with the new players only to regress again? It's because every time we get new players they haven't been influenced by Casey yet. Even lou was killing it early in the season until Casey influenced him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Lowry's also at times pretty awful defending PnR. I recall Jarrett Jack going off for a career high against him in BKN, mostly off high PnR in crunch time. DJ Augustin & Brandon Jennings too.
                          Yeah, his defense has been pretty bad overall this season, but ti seems people on here have been giving him a pass for the 6 good games he had while DeRozan was out

Comment

• yousefelso wrote: View Post
                            Notice we did well when we initially traded for Gay then started doing awful again. Then we traded him and played amazing with the new players only to regress again? It's because every time we get new players they haven't been influenced by Casey yet. Even lou was killing it early in the season until Casey influenced him.
                            I've thought the same thing. It's a bit alarming that we play a better brand of basketball with no real time/opportunity to incorporate new guys than when Casey's given a full camp with the personnel.
                            Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Mar 26, 2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• My opinion has not changed. Defensively, it's about effort and hard work. That's what this team is missing. They're not doing the dirty work on the defensive end of the floor. Everything is too easy for the opposing taem. Raptors players only seem to focus on the offensive side of the ball.

I thought they played hard in the 1st half last night. I don't know what happened in the 4th. They just stopped playing defense.

The players need to take full responsibilty.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And another thing, if this continues, and the Raps get bounced in the 1st round. Casey MIGHT get fired. Why? because that's how sports work. Doesn't mean he's a bad coach.

If the Raps win a playoff round. Casey stays.

Regardless, i think we're going to see a lot of player changes in the summer. I think Amir and Ross and Lou are as good as gone. And can't see guys like Hans, Chuck and Fields, Stiemsma returning. A whole new different team next year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X