#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Given that the Raptors haven't shown the ability to learn from their mistakes all season, this headline is jokes.

Uninformed media ....

Comment

• i'm sticking with my theory:

i've figured it out.

casey knows hes heading to the playoffs regardless of this last stretch of games.

hes purposely getting every other team to recognize that we're going heavy iso and thus said opposing teams will be planning for this accordingly.

BAM.

casey mixes shit up in the playoffs and plays like we did post-rudy gay trade.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        i'm sticking with my theory:

i've figured it out.

casey knows hes heading to the playoffs regardless of this last stretch of games.

hes purposely getting every other team to recognize that we're going heavy iso and thus said opposing teams will be planning for this accordingly.

BAM.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.
        If we win the championship DC will have my support for a contract extension.

Comment

i've figured it out.

BAM.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.
          I so want to believe this....

Comment

i've figured it out.

BAM.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.
            After the winning the championship against the Spurs, Casey removes his mask and reveals that he's actually been Gregg Popovich this whole time, with a look alike coaching the Spurs.

Jim Ross: "Baw Gawd! Dwayne Casey is actually Gregg Popovich! He switched sides and tricked his way into a Raptors championship! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

That seems the most likely way for it to go down.

Comment

i've figured it out.

BAM.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.
              Nice post. Would love to see it but unfortunately I just don't think DC is smart enough to ever entertain such genius thought.

Comment

i've figured it out.

BAM.

we destroy everybody.

BAM.

raptors 2015 champs.
                The fact that Raptors fans are now hoping for the above scenario is all the commentary one needs on Dwane Casey as a coach.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Raptors have the worst clutch record since the all star break

http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...rt=W_PCT&dir=1

Now imagine how difficult it will be for this team to score in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.......
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Raptors have the worst clutch record since the all star break

Now imagine how difficult it will be for this team to score in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.......
                    More Lou ISOs would help correct the problem....

Comment

Those are shots we usually make.

#provem.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Raptors have the worst clutch record since the all star break

You know what that means.

SCCRRRRRAAAAMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Those are shots we usually make.

#provem.
                          "Ok team, April has finally arrived. What better time to start learning about defence"

#ProveEm

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            You know what that means.

SCCRRRRRAAAAMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you like your defense?

Comment

Shhhhhhh. That's the secret offense Casey's been hiding for the playoffs. Step back 27 footers............... every possession. Unguardable. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Shhhhhhh. That's the secret offense Casey's been hiding for the playoffs. Step back 27 footers............... every possession. Unguardable. lol.
                                We're both guilty of not using pink font

Comment

Working...
                                X