#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/zeljko_obradovic

Apparently, he's been recieving NBA interest a for a number of years now, but only from non-playoff teams, and he wants a playoff calibre team if he's going to coach in the NBA, he feels ready.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      For perspective, I would highly recommend going over to some Bulls sites and reading what their fans are writing about Thibs.

A few thoughts I pulled from Blog a Bull. I encourage you to substitute Casey's name for Thibs.

"This was one of those nights when you can [sic] fight the feel that Thibs might be a dead man walking, and it won't be undeserved"

"He’s a defensive coach who can’t get his team to play any."

"He plays Kirk (Vasquez) yet doesn’t play Snell (James Johnson) which is complete bullshit. His offensive playcalling is horrible and non-existent, the team plays with no ball movement or zip."

"What gets me is the rotation. It’s bullshit and I absolutely hate it, it’s still on the players for not fucking up a 15pt lead but goddammit Thibs has to put his players in better positions to succeed"

"That last play call by Thibs was just awful"

"And when your main offensive set is a post up with NO ONE ELSE MOVING, you’re gonna have a bad time"

"Thibs is going to be that coach next year for someone else. They’ll think they got someone great but man is he frustrating. He really only has one coaching strength: "Tell his players to work harder than the other team’s players." If that doesn’t work, he’s basically Vinny Del Negro."
      Sounds like Thibs would be an upgrade for us! Getting your players to outwork your opponent is something we lack not infrequently.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Do I think the situation is that bad?

Not really. I think the situation is solvable. Just not by this coach or the unit we have playing right now.

The real issue is the logjam we have at 1 position and the fact we are not playing players that can actually provide defense (Fields, CH, TH & JJ). We rely too much on shooting, and don't move the ball enough when it matters.

Our chemistry that we had last year is also missing....
        I think you meant at the 3/4 not the 1?

Comment

• DC's days are numbered after JJ played 0 minutes today.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            DC's days are numbered after JJ played 0 minutes today.
            he better be fired immediately after our elimination, there is no need to wait him out after that.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
              he better be fired immediately after our elimination, there is no need to wait him out after that.
              I agree. Publically MU is behind DC but I believe he knows what needs to be done.

Comment

• DC definitely did not help his case by his coaching today. First round exit will open MU's hand in firing him.

I do believe as a team we do not have enough talents to compete for NBA title but we sure have enough talent to beat Washington and if we lose, it will be on DC.

Comment

• Peace out DC... You're an awesome guy, but you can't continue to coach this team. #tunedout

Comment

• This fucking guy man... so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      This fucking guy man... so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.
                      Getting predictable, but still infuriating.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Getting predictable, but still infuriating.
                        Its like OK... Wash goes small ball. Pierce at the 4. Lets play Chops on him because no one else is better. What a fool. I cannot wait till they fire him.

Comment

• This man thinks JJ is a guard!!! This man is retarded. GTFO Casey.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• “James (Johnson) will play in a matchup situation. Again, he could be in play later in this series. The difficulty thing to do is play all of our wings. We’ve got a good rotation with Greivis (Vasquez), Kyle (Lowry), DeMar (DeRozan) and Terrence (Ross) in that group and it’s just hard to get that fifth guy in there unless it’s just a special matchup. Again, it will come into play in this series at some point but today wasn’t the day. Believe me, I heard all the people yelling, ‘Put James in, put James in,” but, again, who do you take out? We were having trouble with outside shots. DeMar was doing a good job. Lou was a threat. So, we’ll see. There’s going to be a place for James (Johnson) in this series. I’ve talked with him about that.”
                            --Dwane Casey postgame

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Comment

• “James (Johnson) will play in a matchup situation. Again, he could be in play later in this series. The difficulty thing to do is play all of our wings. We’ve got a good rotation with Greivis (Vasquez), Kyle (Lowry), DeMar (DeRozan) and Terrence (Ross) in that group and it’s just hard to get that fifth guy in there unless it’s just a special matchup. Again, it will come into play in this series at some point but today wasn’t the day. Believe me, I heard all the people yelling, ‘Put James in, put James in,” but, again, who do you take out? We were having trouble with outside shots. DeMar was doing a good job. Lou was a threat. So, we’ll see. There’s going to be a place for James (Johnson) in this series. I’ve talked with him about that.”
                              KHD wrote: View Post
                              --Dwane Casey postgame

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
                              PAUL PIERCE PLAYING THE 4 IS EXACTLY THAT SPECIAL MATCHUP.

Good lord.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• special matchup?

Did Wizards sign this guy? :

Comment

Working...
                                X