No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey's got a weird fetish for Vasquez as his small forward for some reason.

Comment

• I don't understand. Masai literally signed JJ for almost exactly this scenario.

Good thing we have Tyler Hansbrough and Amir "glass ankles" Johnson to chase Pierce out to the three point line.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Casey's got a weird fetish for Vasquez as a basketball player for some reason.
        Fixed that for you.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If it time to start the #FireCasey petition?

https://www.change.org/petition

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
            If it time to start the #FireCasey petition?

https://www.change.org/petition
            Nah

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              I don't understand. Masai literally signed JJ for almost exactly this scenario.

Good thing we have Tyler Hansbrough and Amir "glass ankles" Johnson to chase Pierce out to the three point line.
              I know. The only conclusion I can come up with is DC is stubborn and intellectually challenged..

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                DC definitely did not help his case by his coaching today. First round exit will open MU's hand in firing him.

I do believe as a team we do not have enough talents to compete for NBA title but we sure have enough talent to beat Washington and if we lose, it will be on DC.
                I think most posters are realistic. We know we are not a top tier team but we also know the Wizards a team we should have a good chance to beat.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  I know. The only conclusion I can come up with is DC is stubborn and intellectually challenged..
                  He is a great motivator. I am not sure how much he is actually coaching or running the Xs and Os. I think he is just managing minutes and matchups. Pretty sure I saw Tommy S call some defensive schemes and Nurse run some O.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    He is a great motivator. I am not sure how much he is actually coaching or running the Xs and Os. I think he is just managing minutes and matchups. Pretty sure I saw Tommy S call some defensive schemes and Nurse run some O.
                    not sure how you can call him a great motivator when our team looks unprepared and is outworked as often as it is.

Comment

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        I love you Tom
                        OG is our king

Comment

Well, considering all the other HC responsibilities being handled by asst coaches, these (bold) should be delegated as well. That should leave him with timeouts and post game pressers.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, he's a couple of years younger than Casey. Only Pops doesn't study Casey's plays
                            he does...for the lulz

Comment

• Does Casey actually think he is so much smarter than literally thousands of fans who are chanting for JJ to enter the game? Does he really think he is so fucking smart that he sees things we possibly couldn't understand?
                              JJ is a matchup player Casey? Then why the fuck don't you put him in when we're getting murdered by a 37 year old Paul Pierce who cannot be guarded by any of our bigs or guards?
                              Casey why are you so fucking stupid?
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                PAUL PIERCE PLAYING THE 4 IS EXACTLY THAT SPECIAL MATCHUP.

Good lord.
                                His reason for not putting JJ in at all durring the game was that the perimeter guyys were playing well so he couldnt decide who to take out?? Except for a 5 minute stretch where lou and gv hit shots they all played like sh*t. Also they didnt need help against wall and beal, wtf man. I dont understand that guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X