X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    --Dwane Casey postgame

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
    Wow. That might be more depressing than the "we don't have the personnel to pass" presser....Like. Holy. Fuck. He actually uses the words "unless it's a special matchup" when that is in fact exactly what we're facing.

If Pierce at the 4 isn't a special matchup, what is? Seriously, it's actually difficult to think of a better matchup for Johnson. Not sure there is one.

I guess that's #Caseylogic for you.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Wow. That might be more depressing than the "we don't have the personnel to pass" presser....Like. Holy. Fuck. He actually uses the words "unless it's a special matchup" when that is in fact exactly what we're facing.

If Pierce at the 4 isn't a special matchup, what is? Seriously, it's actually difficult to think of a better matchup for Johnson. Not sure there is one.

I guess that's #Caseylogic for you.
      James Johnson was brought in to cover Kawhi Leonard. So if we happen to make the finals and the Spurs happen to make the finals then Casey will use Johnson, until then stop complaining and leave the basketball work to the basketball professionals.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        James Johnson was brought in to cover Kawhi Leonard. So if we happen to make the finals and the Spurs happen to make the finals then Casey will use Johnson, until then stop complaining and leave the basketball work to the basketball professionals.
        I will if Casey will.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Doug Collins coaching the Raptors? Just a random thought

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            What do you guys think of Doug Collins coaching the Raptors? Just a random thought
            No thanks. He seems to wear out his welcome everywhere he goes after 2-3 seasons. He's also 63 now. Pass.

Comment

What do you guys think of Doug Collins coaching the Raptors? Just a random thought
              Would improve the regular season and post-season record but is a dead-end coach. Okay with his hard ass approach but sacrifices development for wins. He would work better with the Wizards, a more veteran roster.

Don't like him but Whitman would actually be a better coach on the Raptors. He likes mid-range twos and the Raptors have a ton of mid-range guys unlike the Wiz. Would not want him though

Comment

He Did a great job in Philadelphia in terms of getting the most out f his players. Not sure I want another DC coaching this team anytime soon though
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I'd even rather have Scott Skiles over Casey right now.

Comment

Pass....

Comment

• Surprised this thread hasn't blown up more after game 1 was Exhibit A in everything #firecasey

Moronic matchups (using Hans to guard Pierce while JJ DNP-CD).
                      Terrible sub patterns (JV sits while we ride Patterson too much).
                      Bizarre 3 guard lineups while none of them are producing.
                      Stubborn post game comments.
                      Zero adjustments in game.

One thing I can't quite understand is why Casey thinks small ball means more guards when most teams it means smaller PF. Small ball wouldn't be such a bad word around here if it just meant JJ at PF with KL, DD, TR and JV/Amir.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Surprised this thread hasn't blown up more after game 1 was Exhibit A in everything #firecasey

One thing I can't quite understand is why Casey thinks small ball means more guards when most teams it means smaller PF. Small ball wouldn't be such a bad word around here if it just meant JJ at PF with KL, DD, TR and JV/Amir.
                        It hasn't really blown up because nobody is surprised by what happened, we've seen this all season long and it's not magically changing in the Playoffs
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Surprised this thread hasn't blown up more after game 1 was Exhibit A in everything #firecasey

I'm pretty sure we have all just resigned ourselves to the pure idiocy at this point, and the fact that we'll only have to deal with it for a couple more weeks.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            I'm pretty sure we have all just resigned ourselves to the pure idiocy at this point, and the fact that we'll only have to deal with it for a couple more weeks.
                            Everyone including our opponent knows DC's tendency. He refuses to adjust. He deserves to lose his job.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              I'd even rather have Scott Skiles over Casey right now.
                              I'd rather have you coach this damn team.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                I'd rather have you coach this damn team.
                                First thing he would try as a coach is to fire Masai.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X