#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Plenty of guys that have been highly touted as defensive players are now on this roster.

Carroll
    JJ
    D Wright
    Ross
    Biyombo
    To a lesser extent we have JV, KL the pitbull if he returns to old form, possibly Powell and Bruno and Bebe.

I really hope coach Casey can become the supposed defensive guru he once was and turn this thing into an identity for our team.

#provemcoach
    Like many said when Casey wasn't fired, Masai has to give him enough defensive players to prove it and now he has.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Raptors have no player to play at SF, PF and back up centre. They got destroyed in rebounding in play offs but all some raptor fans can talk about is DD and trading him
      That issue has been addressed. Will it make a difference ?--time will tell.

Comment

• Fun Fact:

Casey has a losing record of 207-227.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Fun Fact:

And a historically bad playoff record for someone with more than one series.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            And a historically bad playoff record for someone with more than one series.
            But after he loses in playoffs he will put on his championship ring so as to quell his feelings of failure and inadequecies.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Fun Fact:

I remember he was like 1 win away to getting a winning record before the Raptors started on their slide in the second half of the season.

Comment

• ugh..anytime I get excited about the Raptors I remember that this fool is still our coach.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  ugh..anytime I get excited about the Raptors I remember that this fool is still our coach.
                  Mods, isnt' there a rule about disparaging fellow posters?
                  We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• B2B Atlantic Division Champions, fools.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      B2B Atlantic Division Champions, fools.
                      Exactly, S.R.

Exactly.
                      Last edited by Dwane Casey; Thu Aug 13, 2015, 10:20 PM.
                      We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                        When you're relieved of your responsibilities as head coach, you're going to be missed. Missed as the scapegoat for the Raptors' failures.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

you are a moron! go away! go run your ISOs with your wife!

ughhh

Comment

Lol I think in your case it's a special exception

Comment

• I'm excited to see what he can do with this upgraded roster, and how things like defense and offense can shift from year to year.

Comment

• I'm intrigued, but it all comes down to how he uses the one guy I wanted most in FA.

If he gets nothing out of Carroll with our offense, or plays him too much at the 4, we may need more than just torches and pitchforks, fellas.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X