#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    you are a moron! go away! go run your ISOs with your wife!

ughhh
    I heard they were all about backdoor passes.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
      Mods, isnt' there a rule about disparaging fellow posters?
      Suggest forward to CalgaryRaptorsFan to review. You are not supposed to make personal attacks.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Suggest forward to CalgaryRaptorsFan to review. You are not supposed to make personal attacks.
        Look at his username... I think it was more of a tongue-in-cheek remark, rather than an actual poster complaint.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          CRF is definitely the more responsible of the Mods, and probably the nicest, but really any of us are qualified in Conflict Resolution and Name Calling Management (both resolving, and dishing it).

In this instance, Dwane should have known the Republic was not the friendliest of confines for his kind.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Look at his username... I think it was more of a tongue-in-cheek remark, rather than an actual poster complaint.
            It's Casey being Casey, fellas.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
              I heard they were all about backdoor passes.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                [eddie murphy laugh]
                heh, heh, heh
                [/eddiemurphlaugh]

Comment

CRF is definitely the more responsible of the Mods, and probably the nicest, but really any of us are qualified in Conflict Resolution and Name Calling Management (both resolving, and dishing it).

In this instance, Dwane should have known the Republic was not the friendliest of confines for his kind.
                  We all have our good days and bad days, even us with the yellow names.

PS: you got the post just right... the $20 is in the mail...

Comment

And if you look carefully, you'll notice that Dwane Casey - the poster, is a Raptors Republic Rookie. Nobody understands better than Dwane Casey how rookies are supposed to get treated. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      And if you look carefully, you'll notice that Dwane Casey - the poster, is a Raptors Republic Rookie. Nobody understands better than Dwane Casey how rookies are supposed to get treated. lol.
                      Dwane Casey doesnt post much, cause he prefers to Iso from the outside.

Comment

• Too much gold here, guys.......

Way too much gold.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• You know every time I try to get excited about this upcoming season I remember Casey is still the coach and my excitement dies
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            You know every time I try to get excited about this upcoming season I remember Casey is still the coach and my excitement dies
                            I thought it was just me.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I get depressed since I know it's not going to say what I want it to say.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              I thought it was just me.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I get depressed since I know it's not going to say what I want it to say.
                              Hopefully it will one day, right guys?
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Coaches on the hot seat this year and Dwane Casey listed as one article via Yahoo Sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...194526500.html
                                Last edited by BS10; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 04:05 PM.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X