#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Lowry is an excuse to lose the series maybe, but getting swept in embarrassing fashion? Not so much.
    I don't remember seeing a team (in any sport) so unprepared for a playoff series.

Comment

Lowry is an excuse to lose the series maybe, but getting swept in embarrassing fashion? Not so much.
      The combination of the two yes. The team goes as Lowry goes. Give me a team whose one series when their best player was hurt?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        The combination of the two yes. The team goes as Lowry goes. Give me a team whose one series when their best player was hurt?
        chicago

Comment

They could still compete without Lowry. They lost and were not really even in the games by half. That's on the leadership of the team, which includes Casey.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Some did post things during the lakers, clippers and Cleveland games, and all 3 were wins.
            And it's often met with "you're complaining after we win?" type of comments.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I just don't get it. You guys hate the way this team plays. Its obvious Masai isn't going to fire Casey during the season. Why do you guys keep watching? Why do you just not follow a team you like watching? If your right will have a new coach next year. Why don't you guys just take a break till June. I really don't understand some of you guys.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I just don't get it. You guys hate the way this team plays. Its obvious Masai isn't going to fire Casey during the season. Why do you guys keep watching? Why do you just not follow a team you like watching? If your right will have a new coach next year. Why don't you guys just take a break till June. I really don't understand some of you guys.
                So just jump on some random bandwagon?

The whole point of being a fan is cheering and hoping for a team to win, and sticking with them through thick and thin. For many of us, it's been since '95. (Were you even born yet?)

I will watch plenty of other teams play because I am a fan of the sport, but will always put the time and energy into my team.

Don't understand how you could expect anything less, especially from fans who post here.

Comment

So just jump on some random bandwagon?

The whole point of being a fan is cheering and hoping for a team to win, and sticking with them through thick and thin. For many of us, it's been since '95. (Were you even born yet?)

I will watch plenty of other teams play because I am a fan of the sport, but will always put the time and energy into my team.

Don't understand how you could expect anything less, especially from fans who post here.
                  This team is winning....and yes I was a live than.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I just don't get it. You guys hate the way this team plays. Its obvious Masai isn't going to fire Casey during the season. Why do you guys keep watching? Why do you just not follow a team you like watching? If your right will have a new coach next year. Why don't you guys just take a break till June. I really don't understand some of you guys.
                    I love this damn team. I just don't like the way the head coach is running things. I'm not going to let some guy with a moustache stop me from watching my favourite team.

Comment

Because it's my team. Always has been, always will be.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Have things become so bad in the oil patch you're now Western Canadian mouthpiece for MLSE?

And of course I win. The playoffs are what matters when discussing playoff teams. If you think the playoff and regular season are the same thing, I don't know what to tell you. LOL indeed
                        So your argument then that the offense was ineffective in a 4 game playoff series. Got it. I concede it was awful in the 4-game playoff series. Are you willing to concede that it was an effective offense in the regular season the last two seasons or not? Cause if you can't do that I don't know what to tell ya'....

Comment

This team is winning....and yes I was a live than.
                          Big picture winning is my goal. Couldn't care less about 50 wins or division titles.

I didn't mean any offence, but for some reason I think you are around 20 years old.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            So your argument then that the offense was ineffective in a 4 game playoff series. Got it. I concede it was awful in the 4-game playoff series. Are you willing to concede that it was an effective offense in the regular season the last two seasons or not? Cause if you can't do that I don't know what to tell ya'....
                            I would be curious to see how the ratings faired against good teams only. Take out the games vs Philly and the Knicks (which we have a disproportionate amount of compared to the rest of the league).

My take is, the ugly offence works until the games get tough (good defences, road trips, playoffs).

Comment

Big picture winning is my goal. Couldn't care less about 50 wins or division titles.

I didn't mean any offence, but for some reason I think you are around 20 years old.
                              Your not far off I'm 25.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I would be curious to see how the ratings faired against good teams only. Take out the games vs Philly and the Knicks (which we have a disproportionate amount of compared to the rest of the league).

My take is, the ugly offence works until the games get tough (good defences, road trips, playoffs).
                                Well, I mean, this year alone they've had good road wins at Dallas, OKC, LAC, and at WSH and put up 110 in a narrow loss in GS. IMO, their losses have been far more about the defense than the offense (outside of Utah and Orlando), which is what really should be of concern given that it's supposed to be their calling card and they supposedly spent all training camp on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X