#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Casey seems to have no problem whatsoever sitting guys if they're not doing what he likes/wants. See James Johnson (all the damn time), Jonas Valanciunas (especially in 4th quarters last year) and Ross (playing a career low 16mpg this season). So from that it should follow that Lowry and DeMar are not just going rogue out there with the iso ball and actually doing exactly what's asked of them from the coach?
    J Dub, That is what the gameplan from casey is about....Wear out the 2 best reppers before the Playoffs, he refuses to involve the rest of the Team with reps(plays not), slowly hurt the confidence of Valunciunas, and James Johnson, he already destroyed Terrence Ross confidence that's why he misses one shot, that rattles him....Basically casey is the reason why inside the Playoffs Raptors got there behind beat 4-0 from Washington.

We have seen the Real Demar and just how good he can be, from the Washington game where Demar Drove and passed to a Wide open Cory Joseph...Cory who was Taught from Tha 3 Emperors Did not even hesitate but Hit tha Trey Shot as If he was Making a Lay up.

Clutchness is inside Cory and Duncan,Parker, Ginobli taught him How to Be The Best He Can Be. Thats Why Cory Chills and refuses to become selfish, Cory Shoots 50% from the Field!!! Wow

Example(Demar) had a Game where he Took 12 Shots for 15 points yet had 11 ASSISTS!!!

Demar(Example) Potential is 7 rebounds 7 assists...The Whole Squad is about Teamwork...Yet casey is trying to force them to become selfish.

casey is trying to hurt the squad,

Lucas should Start, James Johnson should start...WAIT!!!...

Reminder James Johnson Shoots 57%!!! from the field!!! WHY IS HE NOT REPPING???
    Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Dec 2, 2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
      J Dub, That is what the gameplan from casey is about....Wear out the 2 best reppers before the Playoffs, he refuses to involve the rest of the Team with reps(plays not), slowly hurt the confidence of Valunciunas, and James Johnson, he already destroyed Terrence Ross confidence that's why he misses one shot, that rattles him....Basically casey is the reason why inside the Playoffs Raptors got there behind beat 4-0 from Washington.

We have seen the Real Demar and just how good he can be, from the Washington game where Demar Drove and passed to a Wide open Cory Joseph...Cory who was Taught from Tha 3 Emperors Did not even hesitate but Hit tha Trey Shot as If he was Making a Lay up.

Clutchness is inside Cory and Duncan,Parker, Ginobli taught him How to Be The Best He Can Be. Thats Why Cory Chills and refuses to become selfish, Cory Shoots 50% from the Field!!! Wow Example(Demar) had a Game where he Took 12 Shots for 15 points yet had 11 ASSISTS!!!

Demar(Example) Potential is 7 rebounds 7 assists...The Whole Squad is about Teamwork...Yet casey is trying to force them to become selfish.

casey is trying to hurt the squad,

Lucas should Start, James Johnson should start...WAIT!!!...Reminder James Johnson Shoots 57%!!! from the field!!! WHY IS HE NOT REPPING???
      CoJo is going to have a drop off. He's never played as much and been asked to carry as large a burden. It will wear him down eventully

Comment

• Wut A Gwan Raptors,

We must realize that is Caseys M.O., he sees that certain guys would be Big timers, so he over uses them every game to slowly have them get nagging little injuries, then when they get to the playoffs, they dn't even rep half as good as they use to.

Look at Stan Van gundys Brother Jeff Van Gundy he was a hard nosed coach who was stuck inside his ways, and coached the New York Knicks who were great inside the regular season but did nothing inside the Playoffs he did make the finals ONE SEASON WHEN EVERY TEAM INSIDE THE EASTERN CONFERENCE WAS NOT AS GOOD, yet most of his coaching career he won during the regular and lost during the playoffs cause guys were tired.

Casey is following that kind of M.O. he is tiring out his reppers, he overrepped Carrol early inside the season and he got injured he was repping inside his first 5 games 2 of them was 40mins 1 of them was 39mins he just came to the team and was logging minutes like LeBron james...THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!!! he was tiring out his reppers over using them.

James Johnson Should Start at Power Forward theres a reason why he is Called Avalanche, Lucas Noguiera Should Start at Center, HE WON INSIDE SPAIN THE 2ND BEST LEAGUE INSIDE THE EARTH!!!

the coach casey seems he's trying hard to hurt the team...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          By that logic alone you admit that your point of his firing being limited to RR/RealGM and a few sites is invalid. If he is on the hot seat, regardless of whether it's deserved, then clearly it exists beyond those avenues as you suggest.
          Um, no. He's probably on the hot seat as a coach in the last year of his deal who needs to win in the playoffs or else he probably won't be back but that's just an obvious inference from the circumstances. What I don't read outside of a few places on Raptors websites is that Casey is the worst coach ever in the history of everything and needs to be fired yesterday. There was some of that in the spring/summer after the playoff collapse/disaster/horror but I haven't seen anything in recent months from the usual Rogers/Bell mouthpieces that would lead me to believe management and ownership wants to/will fire him mid-season or that he is any immediate danger.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            50% Chance he doesn't survive to Christmas. Raptors Dec might be brutal
            Before All Star game in Toronto...don't see it.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Before All Star game in Toronto...don't see it.
              Also, we're 5th in the East right now with a .611 win %. The team has been playing well enough that no one is getting fired. We'd have to plunge below .500 before there was any chance of Casey getting fired, and I just don't see that with the talent we have, not matter who was coaching.

I wanted Casey gone sooner rather than later, but outside of an awful start to the season, it wasn't going to happen until after the playoffs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Um, no. He's probably on the hot seat as a coach in the last year of his deal who needs to win in the playoffs or else he probably won't be back but that's just an obvious inference from the circumstances. What I don't read outside of a few places on Raptors websites is that Casey is the worst coach ever in the history of everything and needs to be fired yesterday. There was some of that in the spring/summer after the playoff collapse/disaster/horror but I haven't seen anything in recent months from the usual Rogers/Bell mouthpieces that would lead me to believe management and ownership wants to/will fire him mid-season or that he is any immediate danger.
                so your point has moved from "no one outside of RR and internet posters want him fired" to "no one in MLSE is publically calling for his head". Right....

Don't think public commentary is really relevant anyway. Most media figures don't pay attention to what's happening with the Raptors and of the few that do, some are guilty of organizational bias. So it really bears no weight as to whether people think he will be fired on whether he should be fired.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• With respect to Casey and the media, we're still seeing passive aggressive comments like this pretty regularly:

I'll bet that those who were calling for his head after the sweep haven't changed their opinion, but realize that there's nothing to be gained (and, probably, harm to be had) by taking a hard public stance.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Casey seems to have no problem whatsoever sitting guys if they're not doing what he likes/wants. See James Johnson (all the damn time), Jonas Valanciunas (especially in 4th quarters last year) and Ross (playing a career low 16mpg this season). So from that it should follow that Lowry and DeMar are not just going rogue out there with the iso ball and actually doing exactly what's asked of them from the coach, right?
                    Obviously.....you're right.

Anyone who pays attention knows that players have their roles on this team.

Can't fault a player if there are few effective offensive sets and they're being told to "get us a basket."

That being said, no excuses for players missing wide open shots (looking at you Ross).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Casey seems to have no problem whatsoever sitting guys if they're not doing what he likes/wants. See James Johnson (all the damn time), Jonas Valanciunas (especially in 4th quarters last year) and Ross (playing a career low 16mpg this season). So from that it should follow that Lowry and DeMar are not just going rogue out there with the iso ball and actually doing exactly what's asked of them from the coach, right?
                      Ross career low minutes is due to being a bench player instead of a starter. He's still stinking it up, but Casey can't play him as many minutes off the bench as he did when he was starting, so doesn't seem logical to pin the lack of minutes on him not doing what Casey likes.

Comment

• "Casey has destroyed Ross by not playing him. Casey is terrible. Fire him."

"Ross is playing like shit and destroying the Raps. Why is he playing so much? Casey is terrible. Fire him."
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          "Casey has destroyed Ross by not playing him. Casey is terrible. Fire him."
                          WHO SAID THIS?? Please.. tell me who.

Comment

• It's probably an amalgamation of a few different posts.

Comment

• #FireCasey

Mess wrote: View Post
                              "Casey has destroyed Ross by not playing him. Casey is terrible. Fire him."
                              Nobody said that. Ross does play, he is just bad. That statement does apply to Jonas, JJ, and our rookies. For Jonas its more of less possessions than playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                                he already destroyed Terrence Ross confidence that's why he misses one shot, that rattles him....
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X