X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    mess, think for a minute.

What happened to Ross when he was a rookie???

Was he looking over his shoulders???

Did he make one mistake and then was taking out of the game and benched???

Now Ross who we all know had confidence issues as a rookie that was one of his problems, gets benched for sneezing wrong as a rookie, How do you think he is feeling seeing that???

KNOWING that he had confidence issues to start with?

now mess think that your a young rookie, who sometimes doubts his own talent, sees a coach take him out of games for simple missing one defensive assignment, never got reps called for him, would you not look over your shoulders every time you feel you made a mistake?? That means your concentration is not only on the game your repping inside, your concentrating on the game, and your coach, so every time you feel like you make a mistake, your glancing over to the coach wondering if he going to sub you for someone else, then you try and make up for that mistake, that compounds to other mistakes and the mistakes pile up where you are shaken when the coach finally does make a sub.
    Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Dec 2, 2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• easy to destroy confidence. really hard to build it.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Can we acknowledge that Casey coached his ass off against Atlanta. I was super impressed, one of his best games of the season. If your going to complain about the guy, got to be fair to him also

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I'll bet that those who were calling for his head after the sweep haven't changed their opinion, but realize that there's nothing to be gained (and, probably, harm to be had) by taking a hard public stance.
          they will also want to hedge their bets

Comment

• People some of Yall don't know how good Casey Can be....

He has the Potential to be the best Coach after Popovich retires, say what you feel about the Dude, but his reppers Fight hard for him.

Sadly Casey's darrel walker type ego can get him fired,

remember Sam Mitchel?

Sam Mitchel refused to adjust to Kobe Bryant, So Kobe dropped 82 points on them Raptors.

I also don't forget how he Hurt Rossay's Confidence he should realize like Stan Van gundy some guys don't respond to Firmness like Others, Each Reppers Unique and Comes with there own skills and Ability and Thoughts, Respect them And Uplift differently and Rep all of them don't have Demar and Lowry Go ISO and the rest of them Just STAND THERE STARING!!! Reward The Brothas.

Raptors and Goldenstate Warriors are twins(Hint) yet Raptors are not on GSW Level YET

Casey can draw up Reps(plays not) like the Best of the best especially at winning times,

Casey has to now Use the Movement and Teamball of Goldenstate, Let all the Reppers Do Dat Dere
            Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Dec 3, 2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• i think casey support is down to me and a couple others on here and i doubt any of us would push that far. casey is a good, competent coach, whose players work hard every game. so far this season we have been in every game. with a couple, not even favorably called plays we would, maybe have more wins.

if i worked my whole life to be something i wouldn't let others tell me how to do my job either. that's the great part of becoming the boss. if he fails in the playoffs again, i don't think he will be back. if we make second round i think he gets another extension and i hope he does.

if the team stays in the top 10 o/d this year, i think a lot of the criticism he has taken will be proven wrong, for this year, and some weight to the "excuses" he gave last year would need to be accepted. spends his whole career preaching defense and gets off of it for one year and forever known as the guy who doesn't know defense. reminds of the guy who built all the houses but only fucked one sheep.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                Can we acknowledge that Casey coached his ass off against Atlanta. I was super impressed, one of his best games of the season. If your going to complain about the guy, got to be fair to him also
                Did he? In what way?

I saw Lowry playing like a star.

I saw him sub in Bebe and ride him out, that was a good call but not exactly "coaching his ass off".

Don't think our SLOB or BLOB plays were particularly good/relevant to the game.

So honestly curious what you saw that you put as Casey coaching his ass off?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i think casey support is down to me and a couple others on here and i doubt any of us would push that far. casey is a good, competent coach, whose players work hard every game. so far this season we have been in every game. with a couple, not even favorably called plays we would, maybe have more wins.

if i worked my whole life to be something i wouldn't let others tell me how to do my job either. that's the great part of becoming the boss. if he fails in the playoffs again, i don't think he will be back. if we make second round i think he gets another extension and i hope he does.

if the team stays in the top 10 o/d this year, i think a lot of the criticism he has taken will be proven wrong, for this year, and some weight to the "excuses" he gave last year would need to be accepted. spends his whole career preaching defense and gets off of it for one year and forever known as the guy who doesn't know defense. reminds of the guy who built all the houses but only fucked one sheep.
                  Nothing will be proven until the playoffs. The criticisms of the offence has always been centred around the fact that many feel it is unsustainable in the playoffs (too predictable, too reliant on ref whistles) to work.

PS - building houses doesn't excuse farm yard rape.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i think casey support is down to me and a couple others on here and i doubt any of us would push that far. casey is a good, competent coach, whose players work hard every game. so far this season we have been in every game. with a couple, not even favorably called plays we would, maybe have more wins.

Changed my sig to this....

"Cautious optimism is what they're preaching north of the border, where the locals haven't forgotten how last season's Raptors bolted to a 15-4 start, which meant absolutely zilch come playoff time."

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2016/week/1

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Did he? In what way?

I saw him sub in Bebe and ride him out, that was a good call but not exactly "coaching his ass off".

I really thought he mixed and matched his lineups well (staggering DeMar and Lowry), they made some offensive adjustments with how they ran the pick and roll with Lowry, the defensive adjustments (including really small at one point in the third to close out ons hooters) were on point and it says something about the coach when a team down 17 in the third when literally nothing is working offensively, can come back and win. Under Casey this year particularly, the Raptors play hard and don't throw away games. That culture is set by the team coach.

Edit: Oh and also (and this is mostly a thing I care about) his timeouts were really well sequenced when the game was really going against them and they needed a reset

Comment

Did he? In what way?

His team held Atlanta to 86 points. Thats gotta merit some points, no?

Comment

Did he? In what way?

Not playing Biyombo and not going to Demar ISOs in the 4th quarter qualifies as "coaching his ass off"..... by Casey standards.

Bebe steps, my man, Bebe steps.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                            Can we acknowledge that Casey coached his ass off against Atlanta. I was super impressed, one of his best games of the season. If your going to complain about the guy, got to be fair to him also
                            +1
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Not playing Biyombo and not going to Demar ISOs in the 4th quarter qualifies as "coaching his ass off"..... by Casey standards.

Bebe steps, my man, Bebe steps.
                              Haha nicely said man.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                His team held Atlanta to 86 points. Thats gotta merit some points, no?
                                Yeah but I didn't get the impression that Casey made much in way of adjustments. They missed shots, our guys played some D. Yes, Casey gets general credit for the defensive system that was employed but I don't really see how that is Casey coaching his ass off on this night. Guys executed and Atlanta missed shots, Casey didn't really do anything to make those misses. We ran the same stuff, it just worked tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X