No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special...I did not state that Casey Coached McGrady...

Think Who Coached McGrady and Then Think Who Coached Bayless,
    Then Remember Kevin O'Neil the College Coach...

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
      Special...I did not state that Casey Coached McGrady...

Think Who Coached McGrady and Then Think Who Coached Bayless,
      Then Remember Kevin O'Neil the College Coach...
      But that's 3 different coaches....different circumstances.

Every person (except you know who) has a flaw. Casey seems like a great person and this team plays hard for him.

We're tied with Atlanta for 2nd in the East. This with us missing 2 starters and our bench struggling at times....

Still Casey gets NO love. Why?

#JustSaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

Every person (except you know who) has a flaw. Casey seems like a great person and this team plays hard for him.

We're tied with Atlanta for 2nd in the East. This with us missing 2 starters and our bench struggling at times....

#JustSaying

Because he isnt very good. There is a high after beating the Mavs and Bucks but neither teams roster is going anywhere

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Because he isnt very good. There is a high after beating the Mavs and Bucks but neither teams roster is going anywhere
          Beating the Carlisle/Dirk Mavs means nothing? lol What about beating the Spurs, without JV and Carroll, or Cavs, OKC, Miami, LAC..... ? One of, if not THE, toughest schedules to begin season, missing JV for 17/31 games, missing Carroll for 12 games, both Ross and PPat MIA for over a month,,,,,,, and a record of 19-12, "because he isn't very good" eh. I wonder why Masai, and the team, feel different? Curious, that.

Comment

#JustSaying

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Eliza wrote: View Post
            Beating the Carlisle/Dirk Mavs means nothing? lol What about beating the Spurs, without JV and Carroll, or Cavs, OKC, Miami, LAC..... ? One of, if not THE, toughest schedules to begin season, missing JV for 17/31 games, missing Carroll for 12 games, both Ross and PPat MIA for over a month,,,,,,, and a record of 19-12, "because he isn't very good" eh. I wonder why Masai, and the team, feel different? Curious, that.
            you guys don't get it like 999 does. you need to focus around and behind the good. like looking at a super massive black hole you need all the colour spectrum. finished with visible light and seeing that the team does well and all the players improve year on year. see past the infrared where the players play hard and in 5 years no one has ever quit. a player like jj who people here say has issues with the coach rejoins the team after playing away a couple years. then you get to the gamma light. where everything else is visible and #becausereasons other coaches would make us champions by the end of the year

Comment

• Eliza wrote: View Post
              Carisle is running DWill and Felton, he is just trying to hold on, that an awfuil roster considering Matthews and Parsons are also battling health. The Spurs gave that game away, NBA best D played the worst SAS D in 15 years. 8 wins vs the worst teams in the NBA

Comment

• Raptors are 10-7 on the road. Second team in the league to get to double figure road wins. Keep it Coach Casey.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Carisle is running DWill and Felton, he is just trying to hold on, that an awfuil roster considering Matthews and Parsons are also battling health. The Spurs gave that game away, NBA best D played the worst SAS D in 15 years. 8 wins vs the worst teams in the NBA
                  Soooooo nice of them, right? They're swell!

#FakeWin

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                    Soooooo nice of them, right? They're swell!

#FakeWin
                    Context win might be more accurate.

This hashtag needs to stop. It's nothing more than baiting and you aren't contributing anything to the conversation.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

#JustSaying

Re the bold...I just don't get the 'this team plays hard for him' thing. Maybe they play hard for each other? Maybe out of personal pride? Maybe Masai's built a roster of players who just play hard all (most) of the time?
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Re the bold...I just don't get the 'this team plays hard for him' thing. Maybe they play hard for each other? Maybe out of personal pride? Maybe Masai's built a roster of players who just play hard all (most) of the time?
                        also it's not true. They don't play any harder than any other team in the league. In fact the effort has been lacking on several occasions this season.

Comment

Lowry is ultracompetive has been under every coach and Demar works his ass off. Everyone else has issues of ineffectiveness including both KL and Demar that has nothing to do with effort

Comment

• Casey has to be giving some credit for turning someone else's trash into treasure. Lou was pretty much written off after his injury. He comes here and wins 6th man. BB thrown away by Charlotte comes here and his playing the best basketball of his career. Luis Scola has had more 20 point games this season than his two year tenure with the Pacers. Keep up the good work coach.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Maybe.

He's still the head coach right? He always gets credit for losses and not wins. So weird....

Lol

You guys.

Comment

Maybe.

He's still the head coach right? He always gets credit for losses and not wins. So weird....

Lol

You guys.

Show me one instance of something coaching related that was unexpected, and good, and that led directly to a win - a wrinkle in the rotation, a fantastic end of game play - and I'll give him some credit for that win.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X