Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    https://twitter.com/SynergySST/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Not a great stat for us. We're high frequency/low efficiency in terms of running half-court offense.
    Free throws
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      Free throws
      Yeah, but when you watch our half court offense with our starters out there, a lot of times the first word that comes to mind isn't 'efficient'.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Seems to me our ORTG when removing transition opportunities is 104.6, and we are one of the teams that relies on transition baskets the least (bottom ten in percentage of possessions that end in transition at 11.8% of our possessions).

Not sure what that chart is showing but it doesn't make much sense to me.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• b4 this thread explodes again...

“Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.”

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            b4 this thread explodes again...

“Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.”
            Fire Casey

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              b4 this thread explodes again...

lol, angry, happy, doesn't matter, i'll still say Fuck Casey.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Fire Casey
                You stole my speech.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Ban Casey

Comment

• Yikes, now I'm officially terrified of playing the Bulls in the 1st round.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Yikes, now I'm officially terrified of playing the Bulls in the 1st round.
                      We play Bulls or Heat and we're definitely losing.

I'd say the silver lining is that Casey will finally be let go, but I said that last year and clearly Masai's inexplicable level of loyalty trumps all rational decisions.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post

I'd say the silver lining is that Casey will finally be let go, but I said that last year and clearly Masai's inexplicable level of loyalty trumps all rational decisions.
                        There was some reason to doubt Casey getting fired last year after a 1st round loss (even though he should have), there are no reasons to doubt it this year.

Charlotte is the 7th seed right now, and I'm terrified of them too.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post

That's actually why I wasn't initially upset about the sweep.

Primer wrote: View Post
                          There was some reason to doubt Casey getting fired last year after a 1st round loss (even though he should have), there are no reasons to doubt it this year.

Charlotte is the 7th seed right now, and I'm terrified of them too.
                          Charlotte is the only team I have an irrational fear of for completely non-basketball related reasons.
                          Last edited by Just Is; Sat Feb 20, 2016, 04:21 PM.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Casey offensive scheme are predictable
                            And simple to counteract. His in game substitution patterns are at times head scratching and his inability to adjust when things go bad with appropriate substitution is frustrating to watch. Casey fits the type of coach like Mike D'antoni and George Karl, he can get you to the playoffs with a pretty good record but that's pretty much the most you will get out of him.

Comment

• Rewatching the 4th quarter last night, when we were down 6 with a minute to go, Jack said 'DeMar hasn't scored in a while, he's 6/19 tonight and having a rough time scoring.'. The annoying part? I knew we were still going to DeMar to let him create his own shot, despite the fact that everyone in the arena knew his shot wasn't working.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I posted this yesterday in the game thread, but here would be better, it's supposed to be a parody of a familiar song.

Yeh, it's sad he's lost the players
                                so GM answer our prayers
                                he's worse than a cockroach

but could someone change our offense
                                and knock in their heads some sense
                                if we only had a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X