• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Does the G in GLF stand for Gil?

https://youtu.be/RRWAQ255qhs
    LMAO I guess so. But you guys can't tell me things aren't looking good for this team come next season

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    We are so fucked man. I can't even bring myself to be on this forum anymore. Boston, Cleveland, Washington and Milwaukee are all going to be better than us and then you have a team like Philly that's going to be much improved if everyone stays healthy. And it's not like we have high picks or anyway of getting a superstar or all star player so we're fucked. And we have an all star that we're most likely going to spend huge money on that doesn't show up in the playoffs majority of the time and is only getting older. Father time is undefeated. *sigh*. Oh and worst of all Casey isn't going to get fired. Masai is an idiot. I'm completely over him just for keeping Casey.
    Does the G in GLF stand for Gil?

https://youtu.be/RRWAQ255qhs

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    We are so fucked man. I can't even bring myself to be on this forum anymore. Boston, Cleveland, Washington and Milwaukee are all going to be better than us and then you have a team like Philly that's going to be much improved if everyone stays healthy. And it's not like we have high picks or anyway of getting a superstar or all star player so we're fucked. And we have an all star that we're most likely going to spend huge money on that doesn't show up in the playoffs majority of the time and is only getting older. Father time is undefeated. *sigh*. Oh and worst of all Casey isn't going to get fired. Masai is an idiot. I'm completely over him just for keeping Casey.
    take a breath man.

although i gotta say if masai keeps casey on then i have to start questioning what he's really doing from a strategic standpoint.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Yeah so? They've got the 1st pick this season and a what is likely to be a high lottery pick next season.

What in the world do we have?! We'll be in the tax if we bring back everybody. We'll be capped out if we don't sign Lowry and sign everyone else. They've proven nothing and we've got very few ways of bringing in elite talent now.

Boston's got picks, cap space, and a coach who is one of the best in the league. We've got???
    Sounds like your beef is with management.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 17, 2017, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X