X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Luke Ridnour?

ummm
    @sweatpantsjer

Does anybody want to start a pool on where we trade him to?

Comment

the nba is running a train on luke ridnour
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

to be fair i've always liked Ridnour but yeahhhhh i don't get it
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
          Does anybody want to start a pool on where we trade him to?
          Knicks for a 2018 First

Comment

I'm kinda confused. Is this a ploy to get Demarcus Cousins here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

How is he valuable as a contract? Is his contract unguaranteed or something along those lines?

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                How is he valuable as a contract? Is his contract unguaranteed or something along those lines?
                Precisely so. His final year of his contract (2015-16) is non-guaranteed, so he's basically free cap space you can use at any point.

Masai likely traded for Ridnour for one of three reasons:

1. He has a trade in mind but he needs $2.8m or so of salary to make the money work.
                2. He wants to trade Ridnour later on for a trade exception, and Tomislav Zubcic's rights are worth about a $2.8m trade exception, so there you go.
                3. He's doing Sam Presti a favour in return for a favour later on.

Comment

Hmmm, I wish we had Masai's phone tapped. Nobody has any clue what he has in mind right now.

Comment

League should just give every team a 2.8 TPE to end the Ridnour league tour.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                      Precisely so. His final year of his contract (2015-16) is non-guaranteed, so he's basically free cap space you can use at any point.

Masai likely traded for Ridnour for one of three reasons:

1. He has a trade in mind but he needs $2.8m or so of salary to make the money work.
                      2. He wants to trade Ridnour later on for a trade exception, and Tomislav Zubcic's rights are worth about a $2.8m trade exception, so there you go.
                      3. He's doing Sam Presti a favour in return for a favour later on.
                      Makes sense. Hoping its the first or second, unless that favour is KD being s&t'ed to us next year. /s

Comment

Dwane Casey is tying himself to Ridnour's luggage to keep Masai from trading him again.

"Short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! PLEEASSSE! I don't care how old Delonte White is, he's still a rook!"
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Jun 30, 2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

scraptor wrote: View Post
                          dwane casey is tying himself to ridnour's luggage to keep masai from trading him again.

"short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! Pleeassse! I don't care how hold delonte white is, he's still a rook!"
                          lmfao +1

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Makes sense. Hoping its the first or second, unless that favour is KD being s&t'ed to us next year. /s
                            hahahahha
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Ridnour is actually a pretty good backup PG.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X