replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Were fiening for some Raptor news!
    and black tar heroin

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Raptors fans are insane. Offseason forum about Luke Ridnour hits 4 pages in a couple hours lol. Masai should pitch this enthusiasm to Aldridge.
    Were fiening for some Raptor news!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Raptors fans are insane. Offseason forum about Luke Ridnour hits 4 pages in a couple hours lol. Masai should pitch this enthusiasm to Aldridge.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    I like to think that Ridnour has closed on a condo in each city before being subsequently traded somewhere else, and now owns four condo's all over the US and Canada, while looking something like this:

i imagine him with a Hobo's bundle hitchhiking to his next team with the sad Hulk music playing

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    That's even-steven for us though, as we traded for him with cap space.
    Then it would have been done just for the cash considerations.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    We can also waive his contract, as it not guaranteed.
    That's even-steven for us though, as we traded for him with cap space.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    He could always stay. He is serviceable and he wouldn't take minutes away from Mr. Wright.
    But he takes 2.5 million from our 22 million. Do not need a 3rd point guard jeopardizing nice upgrades at PF/SF

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    He could always stay. He is serviceable and he wouldn't take minutes away from Mr. Wright.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    I know this is all business but it must be discouraging for Luke

Leave a comment:

replied
    No way he's on the team this season. Something else is going to happen.

AND I'M EXCITED!!!

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Mess wrote: View Post
    In reality he's probably been chilling on a different beach every time his contract has been traded.

He's not flying city to city trying to find a condo. He had to know (or his agent at least) that his cheap non-guaranteed contract would be a trade chip - a far easier one to trade than Haywood's $10.5M one. He also has to know he's going to get waived eventually and then he'll be free to sign anywhere he wants. I don't think he's too upset with the situation.

Every subsequential "don't pack your bag, Luke" comment is starting to bug me more and more lol not a direct reply to you Rocwell, just quoted you as an example of the other, more serious, reactions I've seen out there.
    I like to think that Ridnour has closed on a condo in each city before being subsequently traded somewhere else, and now owns four condo's all over the US and Canada, while looking something like this:

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Ridnour probably feels like Jennifer Connelly in Requim for a Dream
    I understand that reference

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
    That's funny since Ridnour was once an Oregon Duck.
    He will give life lessons to T-Ross being a fellow Oregonian: you will be traded like me if you don't step up your game....

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    That Wolstat tweet doesn't make sense. Surely the whole D League expense had to be budgeted (incl the practice facility). Is he suggesting that Masai has to make moves with the Raptors team to gain funding for the DLeague team? There are also cap implications here and possibly future moves with Ridnour.
    Wolstat just throws shit on the wall and hopes things stick. He has zero idea what Masai is doing just like the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Dwane Casey is tying himself to Ridnour's luggage to keep Masai from trading him again.

"Short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! PLEEASSSE! I don't care how old Delonte White is, he's still a rook!"
    If he literally is doing that, then you fire the coach for conflict of interest to the smart Front Office...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X