Everything Luke Ridnour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    That's even-steven for us though, as we traded for him with cap space.
    Then it would have been done just for the cash considerations.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
      I like to think that Ridnour has closed on a condo in each city before being subsequently traded somewhere else, and now owns four condo's all over the US and Canada, while looking something like this:

i imagine him with a Hobo's bundle hitchhiking to his next team with the sad Hulk music playing

Comment

Raptors fans are insane. Offseason forum about Luke Ridnour hits 4 pages in a couple hours lol. Masai should pitch this enthusiasm to Aldridge.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Raptors fans are insane. Offseason forum about Luke Ridnour hits 4 pages in a couple hours lol. Masai should pitch this enthusiasm to Aldridge.
          Were fiening for some Raptor news!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Were fiening for some Raptor news!
            and black tar heroin

Comment

That's even-steven for us though, as we traded for him with cap space.
              Touche. But I would imagine the "cash considerations" likely pay for his contract. Or close to it at least.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                He could always stay. He is serviceable and he wouldn't take minutes away from Mr. Wright.
                Wolstat already tweeted that he's a goner. Will be traded or waived. It's just Masai putting more bullets in the chamber heading into free agency.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  and black tar heroin
                  This is our black tar heroin. I've got the shakes, matt52 scratching his face and mack11 starting to look like tyrone from chapelle
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Touche. But I would imagine the "cash considerations" likely pay for his contract. Or close to it at least.
                    But his contract isn't guaranteed, there's nothing to pay for.

Comment

wonder if Cory Joseph could be a target

could flip Ridnours contract for him, SAS gets $ to spend on aldridge

that is of course if MU knows he's right out of the aldridge sweepstakes
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

Highly doubtful. Why is CoJo even in the conversation?

Comment

This is two things: a) a cash grab. And b) a chance to convert a 3.4M TPE into a trade able asset that can bring back 4.2M in salary on the off chance it is useful between now and the 10th. If it isn't, so be it. Cash grab. Ridnour gets waived and no impact except the extra cash.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

Nope. If they want money to spend on Aldridge, all they'd have to do is waive their rights to CoJo.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

oh well
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Highly doubtful. Why is CoJo even in the conversation?
                                he's a good player that can play off the ball as well?
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X