• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This years John Salmons.

What does Masai do to follow that act?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      poor guy! Traded for 4th time this week
      In reality he's probably been chilling on a different beach every time his contract has been traded.

He's not flying city to city trying to find a condo. He had to know (or his agent at least) that his cheap non-guaranteed contract would be a trade chip - a far easier one to trade than Haywood's $10.5M one. He also has to know he's going to get waived eventually and then he'll be free to sign anywhere he wants. I don't think he's too upset with the situation.

Every subsequential "don't pack your bag, Luke" comment is starting to bug me more and more lol not a direct reply to you Rocwell, just quoted you as an example of the other, more serious, reactions I've seen out there.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Ridnour probably feels like Jennifer Connelly in Requim for a Dream
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          In reality he's probably been chilling on a different beach every time his contract has been traded.

He's not flying city to city trying to find a condo. He had to know (or his agent at least) that his cheap non-guaranteed contract would be a trade chip - a far easier one to trade than Haywood's $10.5M one. He also has to know he's going to get waived eventually and then he'll be free to sign anywhere he wants. I don't think he's too upset with the situation.

Every subsequential "don't pack your bag, Luke" comment is starting to bug me more and more lol not a direct reply to you Rocwell, just quoted you as an example of the other, more serious, reactions I've seen out there.
          Why do those jokes bug you? Are you luke ridnours brother?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Can't wait for Luke to replace GV in that 3 guard lineup
            OG is our king

Comment

Comment

Why didn't OKC just waive him themselves and save the cash? They need the TPE for some reason?

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

seems Wolstat thinks they'll keep him
                  Dwane Casey favourite, Luke Ridnour? This actually scares me.

I picture a nightmare scenario where Masai's got a blockbuster trade lined up, but he hesitates and the moment is lost because Casey is in his ear, not wanting to lose our newly acquired veteran backup PG.

If Casey's great at one thing, it is inflating the market value of veteran journeymen in their expiring contract year.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Why didn't OKC just waive him themselves and save the cash? They need the TPE for some reason?
                    who doesn't want TPE?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Why do those jokes bug you? Are you luke ridnours brother?
                      Ha not at all. Make fun of Luke all you want. It's only the jokes about him literally travelling from place to place that make me act like a wet blanket or one of those #wellactually people. Don't know why.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

This trade has me excited. Masai is getting his ducks in order, he must feel he has an inside track on aldridge, matthews, both, or something else substantial.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

who doesn't want TPE?
                          Teams under the cap, but I guess that doesn't include OKC.

Comment

This trade has me excited. Masai is getting his ducks in order, he must feel he has an inside track on aldridge, matthews, both, or something else substantial.
                            That's the gut feeling I'm getting too. Hope to read some exciting headlines tomorrow morning.

Comment

It could be the whole GSW-TOR: David Lee + 30th (Kevin Looney) for Raps expirings (now including Ridnour) deal that was talked about in the other threads. Not really exciting, but not terribly bad as a fall back.

Comment

"Look, you want to fire Casey so bad you go out and get us some ca-"
                                "Here."
                                How is this free money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X