Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    How is this free money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz we traded that European kid for Ridnour and CASH CONSIDERATION

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      How is this free money?
      We can also waive his contract, as it not guaranteed.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        This trade has me excited. Masai is getting his ducks in order, he must feel he has an inside track on aldridge, matthews, both, or something else substantial.
        That's funny since Ridnour was once an Oregon Duck.

Comment

ha

Comment

That Wolstat tweet doesn't make sense. Surely the whole D League expense had to be budgeted (incl the practice facility). Is he suggesting that Masai has to make moves with the Raptors team to gain funding for the DLeague team? There are also cap implications here and possibly future moves with Ridnour.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Dwane Casey is tying himself to Ridnour's luggage to keep Masai from trading him again.

"Short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! PLEEASSSE! I don't care how old Delonte White is, he's still a rook!"
              If he literally is doing that, then you fire the coach for conflict of interest to the smart Front Office...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                That Wolstat tweet doesn't make sense. Surely the whole D League expense had to be budgeted (incl the practice facility). Is he suggesting that Masai has to make moves with the Raptors team to gain funding for the DLeague team? There are also cap implications here and possibly future moves with Ridnour.
                Wolstat just throws shit on the wall and hopes things stick. He has zero idea what Masai is doing just like the rest of us.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  That's funny since Ridnour was once an Oregon Duck.
                  He will give life lessons to T-Ross being a fellow Oregonian: you will be traded like me if you don't step up your game....

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Ridnour probably feels like Jennifer Connelly in Requim for a Dream
                    I understand that reference
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      In reality he's probably been chilling on a different beach every time his contract has been traded.

He's not flying city to city trying to find a condo. He had to know (or his agent at least) that his cheap non-guaranteed contract would be a trade chip - a far easier one to trade than Haywood's $10.5M one. He also has to know he's going to get waived eventually and then he'll be free to sign anywhere he wants. I don't think he's too upset with the situation.

Every subsequential "don't pack your bag, Luke" comment is starting to bug me more and more lol not a direct reply to you Rocwell, just quoted you as an example of the other, more serious, reactions I've seen out there.
                      I like to think that Ridnour has closed on a condo in each city before being subsequently traded somewhere else, and now owns four condo's all over the US and Canada, while looking something like this:

Comment

No way he's on the team this season. Something else is going to happen.

AND I'M EXCITED!!!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I know this is all business but it must be discouraging for Luke

Comment

He could always stay. He is serviceable and he wouldn't take minutes away from Mr. Wright.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              He could always stay. He is serviceable and he wouldn't take minutes away from Mr. Wright.
                              But he takes 2.5 million from our 22 million. Do not need a 3rd point guard jeopardizing nice upgrades at PF/SF
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                We can also waive his contract, as it not guaranteed.
                                That's even-steven for us though, as we traded for him with cap space.

Comment

Working...
                                X