No announcement yet.

Everything Luke Ridnour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post

Now I feel less bad about the jokes.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The straw that broke the camel's back. Nilanka will finally, after many threats, disown the Raptors.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Shocked. So very shocked. Very.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So who gets his locker and #

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                The straw that broke the camel's back. Nilanka will finally, after many threats, disown the Raptors.
                All he wanted was a place to call home. *sniff*

It's an unjust world we live in....

Comment

goodbye sweet Luke
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Too bad.

I was hoping for more masai sorcery magic.

Getting a 1st and 2nd for Vasquez was impressive.

Getting anything for Ridnour would have been special.

Comment

• Bye Luke, we hardly knew ya.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lukes just posting up in a new York hotel, crying, waiting to find out where he's going to live next year
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• What does it say about us that Ridnour has over 100 posts in his thread yet the Everything Ross thread has only 60~something?
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            What does it say about us that Ridnour has over 100 posts in his thread yet the Everything Ross thread has only 60~something?
                            Too bad Luke never had a jersey to hsng from the rafters

Comment

• *Beep beep*

Uros informs me that Uros himself has departed from Slovenia by horse and cart (twitter emoji alert) for a last-minute free-agent pitch to sway Mr. Ridnour to Slovenia's Slovan Ljubljana basketball club. Sources indicate Uros's pitch will be a three-pronged approach focusing on: 1) Slovenia's beautiful (albeit limited) Mediterranean coast (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, what's the shortest joke in the world? A couple is walking along the Slovenian coast... (that's the end of the joke because the coast is short. Get it? Get it?)); 2) Slovenia's economic prowess (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, why does Slovenia have such a small import of goods? Because no one can find her! Nyuck, nyuck), and; 3) Slovenia's perpetual proximity to more desirable nearby European locales (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, how do Slovenes change gears in their car: first, second, BORDER!).

*Vrooooooooooooom*

Comment

• Euro Slow Car wrote: View Post
                                *Beep beep*

Uros informs me that Uros himself has departed from Slovenia by horse and cart (twitter emoji alert) for a last-minute free-agent pitch to sway Mr. Ridnour to Slovenia's Slovan Ljubljana basketball club. Sources indicate Uros's pitch will be a three-pronged approach focusing on: 1) Slovenia's beautiful (albeit limited) Mediterranean coast (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, what's the shortest joke in the world? A couple is walking along the Slovenian coast... (that's the end of the joke because the coast is short. Get it? Get it?)); 2) Slovenia's economic prowess (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, why does Slovenia have such a small import of goods? Because no one can find her! Nyuck, nyuck), and; 3) Slovenia's perpetual proximity to more desirable nearby European locales (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, how do Slovenes change gears in their car: first, second, BORDER!).

*Vrooooooooooooom*
                                Now I want to go to Slovenia where ever that is

Comment

Working...
                                X