Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73
    replied
    The only cool thing bout Slovenia is Kopitar.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Not sure. My sister has been a few times and they really like it there.
    Lake Bled Summer 2016

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Isn't it where they filmed the first Hostel?
    Not sure. My sister has been a few times and they really like it there.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    I've heard it's quite nice actually.
    Isn't it where they filmed the first Hostel?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Now I want to go to Slovenia where ever that is
    I've heard it's quite nice actually.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Euro Slow Car wrote: View Post
    *Beep beep*

Uros informs me that Uros himself has departed from Slovenia by horse and cart (twitter emoji alert) for a last-minute free-agent pitch to sway Mr. Ridnour to Slovenia's Slovan Ljubljana basketball club. Sources indicate Uros's pitch will be a three-pronged approach focusing on: 1) Slovenia's beautiful (albeit limited) Mediterranean coast (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, what's the shortest joke in the world? A couple is walking along the Slovenian coast... (that's the end of the joke because the coast is short. Get it? Get it?)); 2) Slovenia's economic prowess (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, why does Slovenia have such a small import of goods? Because no one can find her! Nyuck, nyuck), and; 3) Slovenia's perpetual proximity to more desirable nearby European locales (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, how do Slovenes change gears in their car: first, second, BORDER!).

*Vrooooooooooooom*
    Now I want to go to Slovenia where ever that is

Leave a comment:

• Euro Slow Car
    replied
    *Beep beep*

Uros informs me that Uros himself has departed from Slovenia by horse and cart (twitter emoji alert) for a last-minute free-agent pitch to sway Mr. Ridnour to Slovenia's Slovan Ljubljana basketball club. Sources indicate Uros's pitch will be a three-pronged approach focusing on: 1) Slovenia's beautiful (albeit limited) Mediterranean coast (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, what's the shortest joke in the world? A couple is walking along the Slovenian coast... (that's the end of the joke because the coast is short. Get it? Get it?)); 2) Slovenia's economic prowess (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, why does Slovenia have such a small import of goods? Because no one can find her! Nyuck, nyuck), and; 3) Slovenia's perpetual proximity to more desirable nearby European locales (sample ice-breaker: Hey Luke, how do Slovenes change gears in their car: first, second, BORDER!).

*Vrooooooooooooom*

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    What does it say about us that Ridnour has over 100 posts in his thread yet the Everything Ross thread has only 60~something?
    Too bad Luke never had a jersey to hsng from the rafters

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    What does it say about us that Ridnour has over 100 posts in his thread yet the Everything Ross thread has only 60~something?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Lukes just posting up in a new York hotel, crying, waiting to find out where he's going to live next year

Leave a comment:

replied
    Bye Luke, we hardly knew ya.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Too bad.

I was hoping for more masai sorcery magic.

Getting a 1st and 2nd for Vasquez was impressive.

Getting anything for Ridnour would have been special.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied

goodbye sweet Luke

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    The straw that broke the camel's back. Nilanka will finally, after many threats, disown the Raptors.
    All he wanted was a place to call home. *sniff*

It's an unjust world we live in....

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    So who gets his locker and #

Leave a comment:

Working...
X