Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    The way it's going, when he comes back he should be coming off the bench at first. Ease him in, let him gel with everyone first.
    I would agree unless he doesn't return until playoffs. Trial by fire.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Don't have much time to ease him in at this point.

Comment

• Why are we cursed at the SF position?

Like.... have we ever had a SF who's done good for us?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
          Why are we cursed at the SF position?

At least this time we have a scapegoat..... Carroll will be good next year at least (or Durant will be).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
            Why are we cursed at the SF position?

TMac? Mo Pete? Didn't Vince also play the 3 with Christie at 2?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I would agree unless he doesn't return until playoffs. Trial by fire.
              I don't know man. For me, it doesn't matter. Overall they're playing well and they're not gonna face the Thunder until the Finals so we have time to ease him in if he doesn't come back until game one, round one.

Comment

I don't know man. For me, it doesn't matter. Overall they're playing well and they're not gonna face the Thunder until the Finals so we have time to ease him in if he doesn't come back until game one, round one.
                6-4 in last 10 isn't that well. It depends on the matchup for me. Paul George and Pacers needs Carroll.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  TMac? Mo Pete? Didn't Vince also play the 3 with Christie at 2?
                  Carter didn't spend much time at the three. You're also digging way back in time. How about the last ten years? Jalen Rose, Jorge Garbajosa, Mo Pete and then you're at the modern era of Casey.

Comment

Carter didn't spend much time at the three. You're also digging way back in time. How about the last ten years? Jalen Rose, Jorge Garbajosa, Mo Pete and then you're at the modern era of Casey.
                    Forever tainted by the #81.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• This doesn't sound good.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

This doesn't sound good.
                        We gotta start prioritizing now. Get Kyle right, get through round 1. Maybe Carroll is ready for round 2....
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

This doesn't sound good.
                          If they were told not to talk about it wouldn't he answer the exact same way?

Comment

But at this point, with the Raptors trying to sell playoff tickets, isn't it in the organization's best interest to try to sell positives?
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Maybe they are saving Carroll for a dramatic return that throws our first round opponents off-balance.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Maybe they are saving Carroll for a dramatic return that throws our first round opponents off-balance.

Wait..is Ujiri Paul bearer? Anybody have an urn they can bring to tomorrow's game?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X