Everything Cory Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Meh will not see playing time so unless delon Wright sucks. Money could have been used better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're delusional if you think Joseph is behind Wright on the depth chart.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Meh will not see playing time so unless delon Wright sucks. Money could have been used better

It's actually the other way

Joseph is clearly ahead of Delon on the depth chart.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        You're delusional if you think Joseph is behind Wright on the depth chart.
        Real talk only reason he gets playing time is because Wright is a rookie Joseph is not a good point guard I followed him and was hoping for more. Don't expect much or expect to be disappointed

Comment

• Obviously you have no idea how free-agency is going to go but I bet the Raps wish they had taken Portis over Wright at the Draft right now.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            Obviously you have no idea how free-agency is going to go but I bet the Raps wish they had taken Portis over Wright at the Draft right now.
            U maybe right cause there is a reason they sign Joseph for 30 mil. He is not worth that at all.

Comment

U maybe right cause there is a reason they sign Joseph for 30 mil. He is not worth that at all.

He's getting 7.5 mil a year, that's an extremely good deal for a quality point guard like Joseph who is 23, has championship experience and a very high bball IQ player. You're crazy bruh

Reggie Jackson is getting 16 mill./ a year for 5 years @ an 80 million deal with detroit.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Who will wear number 5
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                  He's getting 7.5 mil a year, that's an extremely good deal for a quality point guard like Joseph who is 23, has championship experience and a very high bball IQ player. You're crazy bruh
                  He is not a quality point guard he is boarder line S but he is Canadian and u guys here r so biased and want to sign any Canadian. Do not expect much Spurs offensive and defence took a hit anytime this kid was in the game watch tape. Real talk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Who will wear number 5
                    3-way battle between Bruno,CoJo, DeMarre lol

Comment

He is not a quality point guard he is boarder line S but he is Canadian and u guys here r so biased and want to sign any Canadian. Do not expect much Spurs offensive and defence took a hit anytime this kid was in the game watch tape. Real talk

Lol, you clearly don't know basketball if you think Joseph isn't a solid PG. I watched every single game of the Spurs last year including the playoffs and he is worth every penny. We're not buying him for his offence, we're getting him for his defence which was a key problem we had last year when we went up against athletic pgs. Quit your crazytalk, fo' real
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Lol, you clearly don't know basketball if you think Joseph isn't a solid PG. I watched every single game of the Spurs last year including the playoffs and he is worth every penny. We're not buying him for his offence, we're getting him for his defence which was a key problem we had last year when we went up against athletic pgs. Quit your crazytalk, fo' real
                        Agree his defence is solid. And he practices with tony parker....... tony parker!

Comment

Say what u want ppl disagree with me a lot on this forum but my scouting is on point. Just watch he is not going to do much.

Comment

Say what u want ppl disagree with me a lot on this forum but my scouting is on point. Just watch he is not going to do much.

Just like your scouting on Kyle Anderson?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Damnit Mack that's what I was gonna say!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                They let Joseph walk? I got trashed just as much when I called faried name. U little troll who have no opinion of ur own but want to talk about everyone else's opinion. Get the fuck from around me! Plz and ty

Comment

Working...
                                X