Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lewro wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I said the other day that I'd take norm over Booker.
    Booker is only 20 years old. I think he has potential to be as good as klay thompson maybe even better than klay.

    Comment


    • Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Wanting out was justified.

      But sulking, playing half-assed, and killing your trade valuable was inexcusable.
      I agree with you but if you want to move to a winning situation would you want your new destination to gut it's team to get you?

      Comment


      • Mess wrote: View Post
        Booker is already flopping like a shameless vet. I know Vince is at peak dad-strength these days but man, those are some sensitive armpits Booker's got.
        When is "peak dad strength" anyways? Is it 40?
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
          Booker is only 20 years old. I think he has potential to be as good as klay thompson maybe even better than klay.
          Yeah, he's a very skilled player, I just prefer two way guys with grit.

          Comment





          • Old man still has it.... and the REVERSE! I honestly think Vince can play 1 more year if he wanted to.... come home VC. Come back to Toronto.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

            Comment


            • Happy for Vince....he says he wants to go into broadcasting I have watched him do summer league and he did grizz games when injured he is very knowledgeable and will do well. Think he will play on year. Don't sleep on the grizz

              Comment


              • This is a happy/sad. I remember some incident where Vince told MoPete to not go too hard, to aim for longevity instead of sacrificing his body. Well, mission accomplished as VC is one of the best old men in the game, but he also earned something of an underachiever label in his prime.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                Comment


                • S.R. wrote: View Post
                  This is a happy/sad. I remember some incident where Vince told MoPete to not go too hard, to aim for longevity instead of sacrificing his body. Well, mission accomplished as VC is one of the best old men in the game, but he also earned something of an underachiever label in his prime.
                  His issue wasn't so much that he underachieved as it is that he nursed his injuries here & basically torpedoed his trade value. That's where he fucked up.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    His issue wasn't so much that he underachieved as it is that he nursed his injuries here & basically torpedoed his trade value. That's where he fucked up.
                    I would say he underachieved, he could have been an mvp candidate. He had a few nice years here but nevwr got into that "elite" world, then kinda slid into being jason kidds assistant on some pretty good nets teams.

                    Amazing talent, you give that skill set the determination of westbrook or the defense of leonard, and he's an mvp going to multiple finals
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      His issue wasn't so much that he underachieved as it is that he nursed his injuries here & basically torpedoed his trade value. That's where he fucked up.
                      Vince was a intelligent enough to see teammates like Alvin Williams careers go down the drain thru injures. This forum complains now about kyles usage. Vince is the first to admit he made mistakes but he could see the organization go down the toilet thru poor leadership at that time.

                      Comment


                      • Still playing 25 minutes a night for a playoff team, and still doing stuff like this ...




                        Unreal. The form on that dunk is perfect! Cleaner than most could do it at half his age!
                        I'll be pretty sad when Vince retires, but if TMAc makes it into the HOF, then Vince is a shoe-in.. so that's good at least.

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          Still playing 25 minutes a night for a playoff team, and still doing stuff like this ...




                          Unreal. The form on that dunk is perfect! Cleaner than most could do it at half his age!
                          I'll be pretty sad when Vince retires, but if TMAc makes it into the HOF, then Vince is a shoe-in.. so that's good at least.
                          Vince is gonna do TV I think. That's what he wants anyway. Maybe he can take Leo's job!
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • Man I feel like vince could have truly been one of the GOAT because of his superior athletic ability. I remember when he and kobe were equals. It's funny how their career paths went different directions.

                            Comment


                            • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                              Man I feel like vince could have truly been one of the GOAT because of his superior athletic ability. I remember when he and kobe were equals. It's funny how their career paths went different directions.
                              We can also play what if on if vince had shaq and then pau and Odom, or if kobe played wit Alvin williams then Richard jeffrson and nenad krstic
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • What about VC on the mle next yr and possibly a broadcast gig waiting after retirement?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X