Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gotta give him credit for the re-brand though. His agent/PR people should get in the HoF too.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

    Comment


    • TRex wrote: View Post
      Move on.
      That joke flying over your head while you standing there like Frederic Weis.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • This looks awesome. Can't wait


        Is this the dagger!!!?

        Comment


        • Direct link:

          https://www.uninterrupted.com/watch/...ist=N4M8xKh5id

          Is that Mo Pete in the red Ovo toque?

          And that was definitely Kardinal Offishall for half a second.

          Whose that last guy with the glasses and gold chain before Carter's mom? Seen him before.


          I hope half of it is just hi-def highlights. Tired of 480p youtube footage. Hoping Rod Black and Leo (and not too much Swirsky) didn't make the cut.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

          Comment


          • So pumped for this!


            Is this the dagger!!!?

            Comment



            • Is this the dagger!!!?

              Comment



              • Is this the dagger!!!?

                Comment


                • Man what a game this was!! that's what a superstar does. Show up in big games.

                  And to anyone who thinks JV is better than Davis lol watch this game.

                  Last edited by The Great One; Sat Sep 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM.
                  Is this the dagger!!!?

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    Man what a game this was!! that's what a superstar does. Show up in big games.

                    And to anyone who thinks JV is better than Davis lol watch this game.

                    Just watched. Wow. That was Vince at his height, yup.
                    What a performance. 50 points, 7reb, 6ast, 4BLK!!!

                    Great game from AD and Childs too. JYD coming in to bring some energy. Good times.

                    If only that series turned out differently.

                    Comment


                    • Also, fuck, trying to picture that squad with T-mac. Could've been utterly ridiculous. Goddamit Tracy.

                      Comment


                      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Also, fuck, trying to picture that squad with T-mac. Could've been utterly ridiculous. Goddamit Tracy.
                        He hated the weather and wanted to be out of Vince's spotlight.

                        Tho he admitted he should have stayed, hindsight is 20/20 but no doubt Vince/Tracy combo would have brought the Raps to some kind of NBA finals/NBA title... from 2002 to about 2007 I think Toronto would have won a championship in there no doubt with Vince/Tracy if they played to their potential in their prime...

                        Comment


                        • sanyo wrote: View Post
                          He hated the weather and wanted to be out of Vince's spotlight.

                          Tho he admitted he should have stayed, hindsight is 20/20 but no doubt Vince/Tracy combo would have brought the Raps to some kind of NBA finals/NBA title... from 2002 to about 2007 I think Toronto would have won a championship in there no doubt with Vince/Tracy if they played to their potential in their prime...
                          Yeah. Vince was such an absolute sensation. He cast an enormous shadow. It's a shame Tracy couldn't have had the foresight to realize his own legend could've been even bigger than it would ever become had they remained together.

                          And I'm sorry but, Durant/Curry, Lebron/Wade, even Kobe/Shaq ... not since Jordan/Pippen would a pair of stars have played such a fuckin breathtaking style of ball. Those were two athletic, talented, flashy showmen. It's just an unspeakable damn shame.

                          Comment


                          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Also, fuck, trying to picture that squad with T-mac. Could've been utterly ridiculous. Goddamit Tracy.
                            Raptors would've swept the Sixers if we had T-Mac.
                            Is this the dagger!!!?

                            Comment


                            • sanyo wrote: View Post
                              He hated the weather and wanted to be out of Vince's spotlight.

                              Tho he admitted he should have stayed, hindsight is 20/20 but no doubt Vince/Tracy combo would have brought the Raps to some kind of NBA finals/NBA title... from 2002 to about 2007 I think Toronto would have won a championship in there no doubt with Vince/Tracy if they played to their potential in their prime...
                              Pretty much. Kobe said multiple championships for sure, if they had stayed together. Just our bad luck that this was the era right before 'teaming up' became trendy for superstars. If it was today, TMac would have stayed and then they would have easily recruited another all-star or two.

                              Comment


                              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Also, fuck, trying to picture that squad with T-mac. Could've been utterly ridiculous. Goddamit Tracy.
                                Heck, even if we had just kept Doug Christie, we probably beat the Sixers. BTW, anytime anyone pulls up video of that Game, I can't help but smile.... as I saw it LIVE. Vince was just nasty that whole game & wanted to win so badly. He was hungry.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X