• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince coming back?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Vince coming back?
      I think this is some broken telephone going on here. Masai says something like "Vince will be home in Toronto". I think that just means that whenever Vince is in Toronto (for a movie premiere, for a game, for a charity event), he will always feel at home. Not sure why Grange is running with this.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Not sure why Grange is running with this.
        Because aside from TFC, theres not a heck of a lot of interesting storylines going on in the Toronto sports market.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          I think this is some broken telephone going on here. Masai says something like "Vince will be home in Toronto". I think that just means that whenever Vince is in Toronto (for a movie premiere, for a game, for a charity event), he will always feel at home. Not sure why Grange is running with this.
          Masai came out and said that they absolutely tried to sign him 'recently'. So I think it's more than that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Masai came out and said that they absolutely tried to sign him 'recently'. So I think it's more than that.
            How long is his contract in sactown?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              How long is his contract in sactown?
              1 year/$8M I think.

We likely offered vet minimum. Can't blame the guy for taking one last solid pay check.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                1 year/$8M I think.

We likely offered vet minimum. Can't blame the guy for taking one last solid pay check.
                Hope we trade for Vince later this year(if not then just sign him to a 1 day contract after the season). Let's face it, Sac is not going anywhere this year.

Trade for Vince, let him finish his career here. Then retire his jersey the following year.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/...168719361?s=17
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Hope we trade for Vince later this year(if not then just sign him to a 1 day contract after the season). Let's face it, Sac is not going anywhere this year.

Trade for Vince, let him finish his career here. Then retire his jersey the following year.
                    Let him play in playoffs, and give us that desperately needed shooting? I'm all for it.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hope Chuck is right. I'm pretty sure 2 and 3 will happen. Not sure about 1 though. 1 of 2 needs to happen - he gets traded here or 2, he signs a 1 day contract here before he retires. Kinda like what Roy Halladay did in 2013 when he signed a 1 day contract with the Blue Jays.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Vince is on a one year deal, I think. He could sign a one year minimum deal here next summer. We'll likely need minimum salary depth to fill out the roster.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            That's a lot of onions!

Watching him make that corner shot in Dallas pisses me off. Nvm all the Nets games @ the ACC.

It's also hilarious that Vince played basketball with Steph Curry's dad.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I also miss the Swirsk. Best play by play guy in Raptors history(and i like Matt).
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How do you get the movie at TFF that was about him

Comment

Working...
                                X