Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That said -- sick effing photo

    Comment


    • S.R. wrote: View Post
      Two-years-ago-Vince would have been good to have. He won't make much impact at this point given his decline and the Raptors' depth, but the storyline would be nice. He's not a better 3 pt shooter than miles and he's not a better defender than Powell.
      One game winning shot is all we need from him. I think he's got at least one left.

      Comment


      • If Vince was ever out there for a game winning shot in the post season at this stage, Casey should be fired and Masai should be shot

        Comment


        • .
          Last edited by Zainab; Sun Feb 11th, 2018, 12:58 PM.

          Comment


          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
            If Vince was ever out there for a game winning shot in the post season at this stage, Casey should be fired and Masai should be shot
            You put Vince, Kyle, DeMar, Serge, and Fred (or CJ) out there in a short clock situation, and anybody leaves their man, the Raptors win. Vince carries a lot of cachet. Nobody is leaving Vince to double and Vince can still shoot or put the ball on the floor.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
              If Vince was ever out there for a game winning shot in the post season at this stage, Casey should be fired and Masai should be shot
              Vince is still clutch and still good 3 point shooter. He could be used in situations like the Lakers and Spurs did with Robert Horry, a player that wasn't very good but was effective in spurts and clutch shots.

              Also its tiresome to blame the player that misses the final shot without blaming the entire team or the coach for not playing well enough for 48 minutes that allowed the other team to squeeze you like that in the end.

              Comment


              • Still hurts me to this day we didnt get Vince and Tracy together -- could have had at least one championship by now.

                Comment


                • sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Still hurts me to this day we didnt get Vince and Tracy together -- could have had at least one championship by now.
                  If there was ever the window to win it was the 2005-2006 season. Both Vince and Tracey would have been in their prime and if they had a competent GM could have assembled a strong team to beat young D-Wade and aging fat Shaq.

                  Comment


                  • Things you find out when you're searching for any news of Vince being bought out..

                    Comment


                    • S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Two-years-ago-Vince would have been good to have. He won't make much impact at this point given his decline and the Raptors' depth, but the storyline would be nice. He's not a better 3 pt shooter than miles and he's not a better defender than Powell.
                      Here's the flaw in that logic...if CJ is injured, Vince is a better shooter. If Norm goes down, Vince is a better defender. It's not about who they would replace, it's about insurance if they need to replace someone. We got a subtle reminder of that with OG tweaking his ankle the other day.

                      Comment


                      • http://www.espn.com/nba/allstar2014/...m-dunk-contest
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                        Comment



                        • Comment


                          • So...who could they get to introduce the Raptor 1000 game tribute video? So many to choose from. Kyle, Masai, Demar...maybe even Isaiah (the original)? Let's see...

                            Comment


                            • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              So...who could they get to introduce the Raptor 1000 game tribute video? So many to choose from. Kyle, Masai, Demar...maybe even Isaiah (the original)? Let's see...

                              Matt Devlin sounds so fake. My gawd.

                              Comment


                              • How?

                                What it do baybeeee!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X