Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wall-e wrote: View Post
    Seems like Vince wants to be on a team that can offer him playing time, Toronto cant do that, Sac-town can.
    IF there is a possibility this is Vince's last year, and it's Vince himself choosing to stay in Sacramento, that's strange to me. I mean to each his own, and great you're getting minutes, but playing out the string in a bunch of meaningless games in half empty stadiums then going home early while 16 teams kick it up a notch isn't my idea of the best option to finish
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment



    • Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Wait, you're telling me Vince is no longer a good option to go mono e mono in crunch time against Russell Westbrook?

        OK nevermind, here I thought he was an MVP...not interested
        He wasn't mano against man with anyone when he bricked it...not interested

        Comment


        • When is the buyout deadline?
          What it do baybeeee!!

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            When is the buyout deadline?
            to be eligible for playoffs signing must be done before March 1
            All man. All amazing.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              to be eligible for playoffs signing must be done before March 1
              Nope. To be eligible for the playoffs, the player must be waived (or not on an NBA team) by March 1st. Can be signed right up to the last day of the regular season.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • Congrats to Vince Carter on moving up to 22nd on the all-time scoring list ...

                Comment


                • guyroch wrote: View Post
                  Congrats to Vince Carter on moving up to 22nd on the all-time scoring list ...
                  He could catch Reggie Miller, at #20, if he plays next year.

                  Comment


                  • Puffer wrote: View Post
                    He could catch Reggie Miller, at #20, if he plays next year.
                    Jerry West is next on the list ... He may want to play but how many people are looking for a 40 plus year old player ?

                    Comment


                    • guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Jerry West is next on the list ... He may want to play but how many people are looking for a 40 plus year old player ?
                      It's a question of what role is he willing to accept. He's getting 6 points, a couple of rebounds, an assist and a steal in 17 minutes a game. Veteran presence and doesn't get rattled, shooting 35% from 3. Depends how much he wants in terms of salary. If someone will pay him and he averages 4 points a game, he could score another 400 points between now and the end of next season. That would boost him over Reggie Miller.

                      Comment


                      • Puffer wrote: View Post
                        It's a question of what role is he willing to accept. He's getting 6 points, a couple of rebounds, an assist and a steal in 17 minutes a game. Veteran presence and doesn't get rattled, shooting 35% from 3. Depends how much he wants in terms of salary. If someone will pay him and he averages 4 points a game, he could score another 400 points between now and the end of next season. That would boost him over Reggie Miller.
                        Hate to be bring back old memories but he would have closer to Miller if during his last year with the Raptors he didn't go half ass and avg only 15.9 a game during that stint .. Saying that I love seeing him go up the leader board and hope he plays more and the more he goes up the longer he will be in the Top 25.

                        Comment


                        • guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Hate to be bring back old memories but he would have closer to Miller if during his last year with the Raptors he didn't go half ass and avg only 15.9 a game during that stint .. Saying that I love seeing him go up the leader board and hope he plays more and the more he goes up the longer he will be in the Top 25.
                          Charles Oakley: Raptors would have won if Vince Carter didn’t attend graduation

                          sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/charles-oakley-raptors-won-vince-carter-didnt-attend-graduation/

                          "He made the right decision for him, but it wasn’t a (right for the) team decision."

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Charles Oakley: Raptors would have won if Vince Carter didn’t attend graduation

                            sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/charles-oakley-raptors-won-vince-carter-didnt-attend-graduation/

                            "He made the right decision for him, but it wasn’t a (right for the) team decision."
                            Breaking news: Charles Oakley bent out of shape about 17 year old game
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Breaking news: Charles Oakley bent out of shape about 17 year old game
                              If Charles Oakley hadn't missed a wide open layup with no one within 10 feet of him, Raps would have won game 7. Oakley needs to go away.

                              Comment


                              • slaw wrote: View Post
                                If Charles Oakley hadn't missed a wide open layup with no one within 10 feet of him, Raps would have won game 7. Oakley needs to go away.
                                Probably the most overrated player in Raps history lol. To use a hockey term, Oakley was nothing more than an 'enforcer' Raps fans looks at him though like he's some legend.

                                Don't get me wrong though, the Knicks version of Oakley was a hell of a player(his number should be up in the rafters in NY) But the Toronto version? meh.
                                What it do baybeeee!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X