Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
    Is Vince still under contract anywhere or is he currently a free agent?

Thoughts on him to fill a spot on the roster? Think it would be good to get someone that would be strong to have in the locker room and help further unite the team together.

Of course there's the obvious nostalgic feel of him returning, just wondering if there's been much said about him?
    He's a free agent. But we are STACKED at the wing. There's no room for him here. Heck, even if we trade a depth wing for a big he'd still get zero minutes, which he'd surely have no interest in, based on previous comments/reports.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just stumbled on this article. "Vince Carter knows a thing or two about being a Toronto Raptors icon and getting traded.

So, he can sympathize with the hurt feelings DeMar DeRozan experienced after getting dealt from the only NBA team he’d ever known in a swap with the San Antonio Spurs that landed Toronto Kawhi Leonard."

Sorry, what? Random but from what I know, not really sure why someone would start a piece like this

Comment

• https://streamable.com/dkttf

Vince makes it looks so easy..... at 41, no less.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The gift that keeps on giving

There’s been a couple of different incarnations of this deal. The first one, the Heat didn’t want to take back Gorgui Dieng. Then, the next incarnation of the deal was ‘OK forget it, let’s just do it straight up, just for Jimmy on your end.’ They finally relented on Josh Richardson. They were giving them Josh Richardson, then Dion Waiters was going to be the cap filler and then a protected first-round pick.

The medicals were exchanged, which generally in the NBA means this is a done deal. And then, Thibs called back and wanted more picks. And Pat Riley literally — I was told — called him a motherbleeper and hung up the phone.
          https://sports.yahoo.com/report-pat-...034719927.html
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
            its makes a difference for the great value he can contribute to both the Raptors organization and Canada Basketball after his career for which requires an "official" re-union on the court for fan acceptance, marketing, PR and all that kinda corporate shit...and really to bring him back as a veteran presence in a mid-end bench player role that can offer that kinda of value after is worth it. Look at it at a 1yr/$6.35mil deal for the post career value of what that re-union would bring.
            You are right. I shouldn't make fun of the soon-to-be former city of Toronto, now on the verge of collapsing into a dystopian wasteland....

Comment

• View this post on Instagram

Still Vinsanity.

A post shared by Bleacher Report (@bleacherreport) on

Comment

• Atta boy VC

Comment

• Where the VC love out hear on this fan board ? Yeah Raps are amazing with the the current cast of characters but VC thread must be revived. VC to the Raptors ... make it happen baby !!

I'm just a sentimental fool.

Comment

Working...
                  X