No announcement yet.

Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Carter stat line against Dallas tonight: 8pts, 4 rbs, 7 assists, 3 steals and 2 for 5 (40%)from 3.

I am sold, git er done!!

Comment

• OMG the Raptors are going to sign both Carter and Bosh and it's going to be amazing.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

OMG the Raptors are going to sign both Carter and Bosh and it's going to be amazing.
        Ahhhh why is Chris Bosh so committed to dropping dead on a basketball court on national TV? Stay home man.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

OMG the Raptors are going to sign both Carter and Bosh and it's going to be amazing.
          Lol, I wonder what his exact words were.

"I would really love to play in Toronto again. It's a real possibility".

OR

"Toronto was a fun place. I miss playing there"

Two very different messages.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Lol, I wonder what his exact words were.

"I would really love to play in Toronto again. It's a real possibility".

OR

"Toronto was a fun place. I miss playing there"

Two very different messages.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU-AoKGfg8c

See for yourself.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Interesting....

Comment

Is this what Masai meant by “surprising” people being available?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Is this what Masai meant by “surprising” people being available?
                  The lights are gonna go out in the middle of 3rd quarter. When they come back on bosh will be on the court behind ibaka. Smash ibaka with A steel chair hit him with a piledriver and rip off his dress shirt to reveal a raptor jersey
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bosh would be helpful even if he only played 5-10 mpg, every other night. Would be a cool story if the Raps had faith in his health. But if 29 other teams are skeptical, you know Toronto would be as well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Bosh would be helpful even if he only played 5-10 mpg, every other night. Would be a cool story if the Raps had faith in his health. But if 29 other teams are skeptical, you know Toronto would be as well.
                      And with Bosh's health thing reportedly being exacerbated by long flights, we could even let him play home games only for the regular season, and then I expect the playoffs would be short flights until the Finals.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• No i don't want to see Bosh play ball again. What he's dealing with is pretty serious. We're not talking about an ankle sprain here.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          No i don't want to see Bosh play ball again. What he's dealing with is pretty serious. We're not talking about an ankle sprain here.
                          And i'm a huge CB4 fan. Health comes first though.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

And with Bosh's health thing reportedly being exacerbated by long flights, we could even let him play home games only for the regular season, and then I expect the playoffs would be short flights until the Finals.
                            I believe we don't play any road games out west anymore this year (except for the finals of course). So yeah, our team would actually be perfect for him.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Ahhhh why is Chris Bosh so committed to dropping dead on a basketball court on national TV? Stay home man.
                              I don't really get why he's such a big health risk. Blood clots aren't generally some untreatable malady. I guess the risk is because he's on blood-thinners? But that doesn't really strike me as a life-or-death risk.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                I don't really get why he's such a big health risk. Blood clots aren't generally some untreatable malady. I guess the risk is because he's on blood-thinners? But that doesn't really strike me as a life-or-death risk.
                                Some combination of his job description (flying everywhere, high intensity) and his genetics (freakishly long) and stuff like that make it worse than Steve the car salesman with blood clot issues
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X