Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    It's not about us. I'm pretty sure that NBA doesn't want anyone to die on live TV.
    Truly.

So under the caveat that all of medicine, all of the lawyers and insurance risk analysts, MLSE, the Fandom, every thinking feeling sentience come to consensus of health and not being endangered, would I then say hotdamn Bosh could help.

Comment

• Bosh would help so long as he's healthy enough to play & is willing to play a bench role. He'd be a leader in the locker room instantly, would love to tear into Lebron probably & he'd be coming back to a fanbase who loved his game.

He'd be a much better fit than Vince, that's for sure.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Raptor fans are awesome. The Vince thing isn't even concluded and it's old news. We're on to bosh now lol
        To be fair, I want both of them.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Grange in his podcast with Alex Kennedy said that things have cooled on the Carter front and doesn't seen them signing him. Or he was full of shit the whole time, hard to know.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            To be fair, I want both of them.
            Sign me up.

Great story line and, more to the point, real help at positions of need.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              Grange in his podcast with Alex Kennedy said that things have cooled on the Carter front and doesn't seen them signing him. Or he was full of shit the whole time, hard to know.
              gotta get those clicks.

not the first time "know-it-all" Grange would have written / talked about a player as if the raptors were after them when they weren't remotely considering it.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                gotta get those clicks.

not the first time "know-it-all" Grange would have written / talked about a player as if the raptors were after them when they weren't remotely considering it.
                Wow. Thats a pretty brutal and ignorant statement bud. You don't know the man, I'll bet you've never spent time with him. I know I have, and he's a really nice guy. These people have a job to do, and its a hard job. If you're insulted by the slop the have to shovel 365, thats on you, not them. Reporters have to create stories from Pixie Farts half the time since the onset of 24 hour sports coverage, so that addicts like you can get your fix. It's his job to speculate. It's his job to pontificate. It's his job to think or anything, 365.

I have long had the backs of reporters on this forum, I may not like media in general, or how it manipulates things on a larger scale (see NBA game/culture/superstar manipulation). But the guys and gals that are on the ground, flowing dreams, and trying to keep you entertained, fuck no, I'm not gonna rip on these guys, and neither should you.

As for know it all. Bud I know more than you do, and I'm a stiff. 30 mins with this guy in a pub my head almost exploded when he and another buddy of mine shot the shit about the NBA lock out when it happened. "Know it all"? Heh, yeah, in certain social groups, he IS a know it all..... think about it.

Comment

• Great Story of DeMar....feast on this, all you DeMar fanatics...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-demar-derozan

In the offseason, he's in the gym by 6 a.m. During the season, he lifts before games. If there's no game, he returns to the gym at night for his own private shootaround.

"Inside those lines, that's where the pain goes away," Lowry says. "That's his sanctuary."
                  The Claw is overwhelmed. I hope he just shut up the claw for good.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Great Story of DeMar....feast on this, all you DeMar fanatics...

Anyone who is not a fan of DeMar at this point has no soul.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I looked up his childhood street (mentioned in the article) on google maps. Looks straight from Boyz in the Hood. Really puts things into perspective.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Wow. Thats a pretty brutal and ignorant statement bud. You don't know the man, I'll bet you've never spent time with him. I know I have, and he's a really nice guy. These people have a job to do, and its a hard job. If you're insulted by the slop the have to shovel 365, thats on you, not them. Reporters have to create stories from Pixie Farts half the time since the onset of 24 hour sports coverage, so that addicts like you can get your fix. It's his job to speculate. It's his job to pontificate. It's his job to think or anything, 365.

I have long had the backs of reporters on this forum, I may not like media in general, or how it manipulates things on a larger scale (see NBA game/culture/superstar manipulation). But the guys and gals that are on the ground, flowing dreams, and trying to keep you entertained, fuck no, I'm not gonna rip on these guys, and neither should you.

As for know it all. Bud I know more than you do, and I'm a stiff. 30 mins with this guy in a pub my head almost exploded when he and another buddy of mine shot the shit about the NBA lock out when it happened. "Know it all"? Heh, yeah, in certain social groups, he IS a know it all..... think about it.
                        oh no, i've just been SuperJudged, what will i ever do?

I don't really care whether he's a nice guy or not, i don't know him.

In his media appearances he puts on the air of knowing things and often doesn't.
                        Last edited by KHD; Fri Feb 16, 2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Soft.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, good find. Especially on that site where it was likely buried.

Comment

• If we can call out players then we can call out reporters
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                If we can call out players then we can call out reporters
                                You can, sure. But a basic rule, you learn early in life, is if you don't know what you're talking about, it's best not to talk. There are like 3-4 people on this board I'd say are in the same conversation as most professional sports reporters as far as knowing professional sports is concerned... oddly, they never call um out. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X