Everything Vince Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    He joined Dallas after they won the title. Vince doesn't have any Rings.
    Why do I always mess up the 11-12 and 10-11 season in my head?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Why do I always mess up the 11-12 and 10-11 season in my head?
      They won it in 2011 and he signed in 2011. Its an honest mistake.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        If Carter is on the list and Bosh is on the list then T-Mac must be on the list. There was a time when McGrady was arguably the best player in the league.

In case anyone is interested, here are Hall of Fame probabilities for career and active NBA ballers: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rob.html?redir

Interesting enough, they say Bosh's chances are higher than both Carter and McGrady despite him being the least talented of the three. Riding coattails pays.

LOL they even have Bosh ahead of Durant and Gasol.
        Ringzzzz man, ringzzzz.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Gasol has two of them and he played a bigger role and in my opinion is more talented than Bosh.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            Among active players, the only sure-fire locks for me are: Kobe, Duncan, Garnett, Lebron, Dirk and Wade. I would put VC in the next tier with Ray Allen, Bosh, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Durant, Tony Parker, Ginobli. Not sure all those guys will, or should, get in.

But this is basketball and not baseball, so I think VC does get in eventually. And he will go in as a Raptor. As I've said before, he'll retire as a Raptor, too.
            on this list I think everyone gets in except howard(so far) and ginobili. Also off the top of my head you're missing raptor fans favorite player paul pierce.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Gasol has two of them and he played a bigger role and in my opinion is more talented than Bosh.

Oh yeah I was thinking marc gasol. Good point.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Honestly, guys.. there's a 3rd option here.

He won a title with Dallas, and played for 3 seasons with the team. He could go Mavs.
                Don't be that guy Cody.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  on this list I think everyone gets in except howard(so far) and ginobili. Also off the top of my head you're missing raptor fans favorite player paul pierce.
                  Was just looking at the 98 draft on bbref. By win shares, Dirk is far and a way the best, then Pierce, Carter and Rashard Lewis. Lewis (90.9) is basically as close to Carter (116.6) as Carter is to Pierce ((142.0)
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    This.
                    Not to be a homer....but wouldn't it just be wild if the Raptors had their "real" inductee also a Canadian who took the team all-the-way! Now, that would be and should be a celebration with truly historic meaning.

Comment

• Does it really matter?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        If Carter is on the list and Bosh is on the list then T-Mac must be on the list. There was a time when McGrady was arguably the best player in the league.

In case anyone is interested, here are Hall of Fame probabilities for career and active NBA ballers: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rob.html?redir

Interesting enough, they say Bosh's chances are higher than both Carter and McGrady despite him being the least talented of the three. Riding coattails pays.

LOL they even have Bosh ahead of Durant and Gasol.
                        I just limited my comment to currently active players. There are other guys in VC's peer group who are no longer playing that will be in the mix as well.... McGrady is one of them.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Does it really matter?
                          Welcome to a pro sports discussion forum.
                          Does any of this really matter? Or are we all just discussing useless shit because we like basketball?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Does any of this really matter? Or are we all just discussing useless shit because we like basketball?
                            I feel like this might be a trick question. Is this a trick question?
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I feel like this might be a trick question. Is this a trick question?
                              That is a question only you can answer. But remember, tis better to question answers than to answer questions.

Is it training camp yet

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                We're going all philosophical in here.

Hey Keon, if Carter winces on an empty court and no one is there to hear it, does he make a sound? Mind blowing I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X