Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    We're going all philosophical in here.

Hey Keon, if Carter winces on an empty court and no one is there to hear it, does he make a sound? Mind blowing I know, right?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    The reason vince only sees one set of footprints is because that's when God carried him off the court
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      on this list I think everyone gets in except howard(so far) and ginobili. Also off the top of my head you're missing raptor fans favorite player paul pierce.
      Ginobli is a guy I think would be sure fire. He's been a winner everywhere he's went. Euroleague Olympics nba. You name it.

All the while being a key component at every level.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

If Carter is on the list and Bosh is on the list then T-Mac must be on the list. There was a time when McGrady was arguably the best player in the league.

In case anyone is interested, here are Hall of Fame probabilities for career and active NBA ballers: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rob.html?redir

Interesting enough, they say Bosh's chances are higher than both Carter and McGrady despite him being the least talented of the three. Riding coattails pays.

LOL they even have Bosh ahead of Durant and Gasol.
        Lowry has a 0.0115% chance. DD 0.0016% chance!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
          Ginobli is a guy I think would be sure fire. He's been a winner everywhere he's went. Euroleague Olympics nba. You name it.

All the while being a key component at every level.
          fair enough, i just wouldnt have him in exclusively on his nba achievements. Great player, but basically he was a 6th man on the pop/duncan freight train
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            fair enough, i just wouldnt have him in exclusively on his nba achievements. Great player, but basically he was a 6th man on the pop/duncan freight train
            He's a guy who put the team in first. He's a metric star and I think had he spent his time on a team like the lowly Raptors his stats would have been through the roof. He won't wow you with volumes but he was the second or third most important player on the club for over a decade. Who can forget how he and Kobe battled it out in the playoffs with Manu winning his fair share.

Comment

He's a guy who put the team in first. He's a metric star and I think had he spent his time on a team like the lowly Raptors his stats would have been through the roof. He won't wow you with volumes but he was the second or third most important player on the club for over a decade. Who can forget how he and Kobe battled it out in the playoffs with Manu winning his fair share.

I'll agree... but the issue is this: Stats-wise and achievements-wise, he compares to Peja Stojackovic, who some will argue shouldn't get in.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I'll agree... but the issue is this: Stats-wise and achievements-wise, he compares to Peja Stojackovic, who some will argue shouldn't get in.
                If Peja gets in, will it be as a Raptor?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                  If Peja gets in, will it be as a Raptor?
                  Hehe.

He's elligible this year, and well... it's gonna be the Kings more than likely.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2012/06...-all-time.html

Check that out. I'm not gonna be able to explain it better than that.

Comment

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2012/06...-all-time.html

Check that out. I'm not gonna be able to explain it better than that.

Very good article.

And I do agree entirely about Manu. I'm a huge fan of his and always have been.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• T-Mac was the most painful one for me.
                        Cause he showed flashes of what he could be.
                        With these 2 guys, WE WOULD'VE CONTEND for the East and who knows.
                        Still hurts...but when I look back, ALL THIS IS ON MANAGEMENT.

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Raptors I'm sure. Didn't he say a couple years ago that he regrets how he left the Raptors?

So many have left, Vince, TMac, Bosh, that I might be confusing who said it.

Anyway, his peak was with the Raptors, and NBA fans will always remember him mainly as a Raptor.

Comment

• Raps get to 2nd round ? If TRUE , who would they beat to advance?

Comment

• I would prefer he NOT pick Toronto...I hold a grudge.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                              I would prefer he NOT pick Toronto...I hold a grudge.

Comment

If Carter is on the list and Bosh is on the list then T-Mac must be on the list. There was a time when McGrady was arguably the best player in the league.

In case anyone is interested, here are Hall of Fame probabilities for career and active NBA ballers: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rob.html?redir

Interesting enough, they say Bosh's chances are higher than both Carter and McGrady despite him being the least talented of the three. Riding coattails pays.

LOL they even have Bosh ahead of Durant and Gasol.
                                Kyle Lowry has a 1% chance of HOF. And Derozan less than 1%
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X