Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I'm sure I've seen that term bandied out, in relation to his breathing problems and weight issues. I could be mistaken.

Still, for a fat guy he get's up. Haha
    Guy dunks like he's gunna tear the rim down
    http://youtu.be/3GnNU4Cruv4

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Definitely overweight.... or at least was.

But yeah, he is an athletic dude - fat or not.
      I was more just being a dink about that stuff. He's always played with a spare tire around his waist, and has managed just fine. I've always thought it was his bum shoulder from Rookie season that affected him more than his weight.

Comment

• AB might be a really great player off the bench. The problem was drafting a sixth man #1, he won't have that problem on a min deal.

Comment

• The other thing that's crazy is that Bennett is younger than Delon Wright, and only 10 days older than Powell. He's still got plenty of time to be great.

Comment

• I'm predicting in 4-5 years, the Raptors are going to be the biggest threat in the East. Our youth are just too talented and our organization is pure class
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
              I'm predicting in 4-5 years, the Raptors are going to be the biggest threat in the East. Our youth are just too talented and our organization is pure class
              I hope you're right lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I'm sure I've seen that term bandied out, in relation to his breathing problems and weight issues. I could be mistaken.

Still, for a fat guy he get's up. Haha
                I recall seeing that AB was working out hard at p3 for awhile early in the summer. Seems like that helped his athleticism and fitness quite a bit for all the games on team canada.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  I recall seeing that AB was working out hard at p3 for awhile early in the summer. Seems like that helped his athleticism and fitness quite a bit for all the games on team canada.
                  I think Jay had them running ALOT as well, which helps AB for sure, to make sure they were in shape for the higher altitudes in Mexico. Agreed that Bennett looked like he was in a fantastic shape this summer.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Definitely overweight.... or at least was.

But yeah, he is an athletic dude - fat or not.

Hope he never becomes like this athletic former Raptor...and he was surprisingly athletic for the weight he carried if my memory serves me..

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Hope he never becomes like this athletic former Raptor...and he was surprisingly athletic for the weight he carried if my memory serves me..

Hahaha Oh man. I thought Oliver Miller was as athletic as a Pillow.

Comment

• Ceiling: Thad Young
                        Floor: Joey Graham

Comment

• Edgar wrote: View Post
                          We REALLY should avoid calling him or any future raptor "AB" for very obvious reasons.... No one deserves that comparison...
                          Actually, I think with their similarities it's pretty fitting.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ceiling: Paul Millsap
                            Floor: Quincy Acy

I firmly believe he will carve out a long career as a backup, with a 25% chance to become a starter. Really excited for this season. Getting a 1st overall pick on a minimum deal 2 years removed from them being the top pick is unprecedented.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Ceiling: Paul Millsap
                              Floor: Quincy Acy

I firmly believe he will carve out a long career as a backup, with a 25% chance to become a starter. Really excited for this season. Getting a 1st overall pick on a minimum deal 2 years removed from them being the top pick is unprecedented.
                              It really does seem a "can't lose", "found money" proposition. I mean ... we got a meeting with Aldridge. Morris picked us as one of two teams he'd want to come to. Bennett has cashed out and bolted home. Cheap. Think Wiggins, Murray, Stauskas et al haven't noticed? We scored in free agency. Have new players and coaches. The All-Star game, the D-League. These aren't even the only developments ... Seen Kyle lately?

Jesus. Not a time to be skeptical. I just can't see it

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                We'll get to see Bennett in action a week from Sunday against the Clippers.
                                Got tix

Comment

Working...
                                X