Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Guys calm down. It's just one game and a pre season one at that.
    He's played better than pat in every game so far and we need Scola on the bench with CJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      He's played better than pat in every game so far and we need Scola on the bench with CJ.

We don't need Scola on the bench with Cojo. If anything 2pat coming off the bench would create more space for Cojo getting to the rim. I think Scola get the start against the Cavs tomorrow.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Everything Anthony Bennett

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        We don't need Scola on the bench with Cojo. If anything 2pat coming off the bench would create more space for Cojo getting to the rim. I think Scola get the start against the Cavs tomorrow.
        I disagree I think the bench needs Scola for creating offence and him and CJ have really good chemistry.

Comment

I disagree I think the bench needs Scola for creating offence and him and CJ have really good chemistry.

Scola will good next to anyone. His to smart of a player.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That's why we need him on the bench. The starters can score fine.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Scola will good next to anyone. His to smart of a player.
              what type of irony is this?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                what type of irony is this?
                Exactly. We don't need that with the starters. We need someone who can rebound, defend, set good screens, and occasionally space the floor or score. Scola is needed for his iq and chemistry with Cory ON THE BENCH. If we don't have Louis on the bench our offence will be terrible when the bench is on. That is why AB fits pretty well in the starting lineup. Hopefully he shows some consistency that justifies putting in this position.

Comment

Exactly. We don't need that with the starters. We need someone who can rebound, defend, set good screens, and occasionally space the floor or score. Scola is needed for his iq and chemistry with Cory ON THE BENCH. If we don't have Louis on the bench our offence will be terrible when the bench is on. That is why AB fits pretty well in the starting lineup. Hopefully he shows some consistency that justifies putting him in this position.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Interesting positionless basketball yesterday with Carroll at the 3, Scola at the 4, and Bennett at the 5.
                    Bennett played a lot of small ball center for Canada this summer and was pretty good at it. Could be a nice way to get him extra minutes.

Comment

Exactly. We don't need that with the starters. We need someone who can rebound, defend, set good screens, and occasionally space the floor or score. Scola is needed for his iq and chemistry with Cory ON THE BENCH. If we don't have Louis on the bench our offence will be terrible when the bench is on. That is why AB fits pretty well in the starting lineup. Hopefully he shows some consistency that justifies putting in this position.

Agreed! Scola and CJ have such good chemistry already which I love. Our bench is full of young guys and we all know Casey loves the hockey substitutions. We need a steady, smart guy playing alongside those guys. I think Scola will get to start against cleveland because Casey pretty much said he's gonna give Scola a chance now, but I don't think it's gonna be a permanent thing. The only reason I don't want them starting Bennett is because if you start Bennett one of either 2Patt, Scola or Bismack aren't going to get minutes. But he did look good with the starting lineup the other game.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Agreed! Scola and CJ have such good chemistry already which I love. Our bench is full of young guys and we all know Casey loves the hockey substitutions. We need a steady, smart guy playing alongside those guys. I think Scola will get to start against cleveland because Casey pretty much said he's gonna give Scola a chance now, but I don't think it's gonna be a permanent thing. The only reason I don't want them starting Bennett is because if you start Bennett one of either 2Patt, Scola or Bismack aren't going to get minutes. But he did look good with the starting lineup the other game.
                        I think if we can start Bennett then 2pats isn't a part of the team's future sadly. Unless he can wait until Scola retires, because they are both excellent bench bigs but Scola fits the team better because of his veteran leadership and savvy. I say if we start the season with Bennett starting and it is working well, we need to try and sell high on 2pats. I'm afraid that if we start pat, he may have a rough start and ruin his trade value before being sent to the bench.

Comment

I think if we can start Bennett then 2pats isn't a part of the team's future sadly. Unless he can wait until Scola retires, because they are both excellent bench bigs but Scola fits the team better because of his veteran leadership and savvy. I say if we start the season with Bennett starting and it is working well, we need to try and sell high on 2pats. I'm afraid that if we start pat, he may have a rough start and ruin his trade value before being sent to the bench.

True. I agree but 2Pat with not be too happy sitting on the bench while we figure out a trade for him.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            True. I agree but 2Pat with not be too happy sitting on the bench while we figure out a trade for him.
                            First of all, players have to suck it up and be prepared for their opportunity. You can't make decisions based on players like Patterson's feelings. Plus Patt's a pro and is getting payed well beyond this season.

Secondly, given how much Casey liked Patterson off the bench, I'd be suprised if he didn't find a way to get him a few minutes - probably bringing him on with JJ like last year, but as the 10th and 11th men. That's if Pat isn't PF #1 or 2.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              First of all, players have to suck it up and be prepared for their opportunity. You can't make decisions based on players like Patterson's feelings. Plus Patt's a pro and is getting payed well beyond this season.

Secondly, given how much Casey liked Patterson off the bench, I'd be suprised if he didn't find a way to get him a few minutes - probably bringing him on with JJ like last year, but as the 10th and 11th men. That's if Pat isn't PF #1 or 2.
                              Good point. You gotta do what's best for the team

Comment

• Bennett should start from day one. He's worth the try. Let's see what he does from this opportunity.

As I said in another thread, he would be this year's Ross on the lineup, and Carroll, the new Amir. Again, not talking about positions, but roles.

Scola is great off the bench and Patterson can also be a spark from there, just like he was the last couple seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X