Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Markieff is much much much better than Bennett. That's why there's 35 pages on him
    Bargnani had 500+ pages

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Morris, at the very least, has shown he can produce on the court
      Yea cause y'know he's actually gotten a chance lol

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Markieff is much much much better than Bennett. That's why there's 35 pages on him
        He's not that much better, he's average at best maybe a tiny bit better than 2 Pat if not the same. Bennett has barely played for Minnesota, how can you possibly compare the two when one hasn't even gotten a chance to play? You guys will be eating your words when this guy breaks out lol. Its foolish to write him off this early, y'all are eager to hype up Bruno but when it comes to Bennett all of a sudden he's a lost cause? I don't understand RR at all these days lmao

Comment

Bennett scored 16 points on 7 shots today against Brazil after a 11 and 10 against Argentina yesterday

Best shape of his life. Kid can play.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I like Bennett, but I agree we should wait until he's a free agent. Let Minnesota lower his value again for one more year, then get him in a cheap Biyombo esque deal. He's shown me in the international play this summer that's he's pretty damn good.

Comment

I watched the whole Canada Vs Brazil game today and I must admit Anthony Bennett looks a lot different. I don't think he is a lost cause.

Comment

Morris is a clear step up as a basketball player from both PP and (especially) Bennett. No reason to say otherwise to make a point.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Because we pay Bruno 1.9 million or less. I think way less. Bennett is 5.3 Million. I don't know what you would give up to get him. Don't say Ross cause in my opinion ross is better and we need 3 point shooting. Bennett can't provide that on a consistent NBA level yet.

I don't know a package that would work. I don't care about having an all Canadian team unless everyone of them is the best at their position.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Bargnani had 500+ pages
                    Careful...I have a twitchy trigger finger from the DeRozan thread...I might light you up
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

JJ + Bebe + 2016 1st round pick(Raps).

That's what I would offer.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Forgot to mention he scored those points in 15 mins of playing time.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          JJ + Bebe + 2016 1st round pick(Raps).

That's what I would offer.
                          I would hope the price would be lower than that - they may not even pick up his option.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think his value will rise in these upcoming weeks
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

In free agency, we can offer Bennet a contract similar to Biyombo 2 years/3 mill per with a team option on the 2nd. This way we can guarantee he won't be a long term liability. Low risk, high reward. A clear Masai move.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Let Timberwolves roll that deic, see for sure if he's a bust or any good, and then you can take him from them. That's what Timberwolves are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X