Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    You'd play Rudez and Martin over Ross?
    Martin 100% for sure, he still can really score the ball an is a better shot creator and shoots decent percetage, he is a better fit as a 6th man than Ross

Rudez is 6'10" and in his limited minutes with the Pacers shot over 40% from 3 on 2.5 attempts per game.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Watching the national team play, I would say Dwight Powell is the guy to bring on board the Raptors. All around player, defense, rebound, and three point range, too. Can play a stretch 5. He's a 4 year Stanford guy, $800K contract and is buried on the Dallas bench. ESPN has 23 guys listed on the Mavs roster.

Comment

I'm telling you man, this guy could go down as the worst #1 overall pick of all time.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...64247600865280
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          I'm telling you man, this guy could go down as the worst #1 overall pick of all time.

Greg Oden.... Kwame Brown.... Micheal Olowokandi...and Pervis Ellison... to name a few are really bad 1st overalls as well. And don't forget our very own Barney...though many wish we could.

Bennet the Worst ever ? Hard to give him that with Oden pick still there and Bennett only into his 3rd year.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Greg Oden.... Kwame Brown.... Micheal Olowokandi...and Pervis Ellison... to name a few are really 1st overalls as well. And don't forget our very own Barney...though many wish we could.

Bennet the Worst ever ? Hard to give him that with Oden pick still there and Bennett only into his 3rd year.
            What #1 pick gets bought out before his 3rd season?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Yahoo Sources: Minnesota progressing on contract buyout with former No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett. He would be free agent if clears waivers.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I guess none since buyouts came about only with the most recent CBA.

Still my vote as the worst ever 1st overall pick goes to Greg Oden.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Don't Raptors have one open roster spot
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Yahoo Sources: Minnesota progressing on contract buyout with former No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett. He would be free agent if clears waivers.
                    Huh, I wonder what the impetus might be. Trying to save a little money? Seems unnecessary.

Comment

• Looks likes Bennett will be bought out by Minnie soon. He'll be a FA. Assuming he can he be signed for any amount, do we want him now? I think we might ...

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/9/2...out-free-agent

Comment

• I disagree completely. Oden, if not for his injuries would've been up there w/ Howard as the best C in the game. When healthy he's a beast. Not his fault that he's injured a lot.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Don't Raptors have one open roster spot
                          That we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Should the Wolves be making this kind of move without Flip Saunders around? These guys... How quickly is Bennett picked up for the league minimum?

Comment

• At the minimum. Why wouldn't Masai take a look at him?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                I guess none since buyouts came about only with the most recent CBA.

Still my vote as the worst ever 1st overall pick goes to Greg Oden.
                                Greg Oden was because of injuries though, look at his stats from his second season (in admittedly only 21 games); 11 PPGS, 8.5 RPG and 2.5 BPG. Those are great while Bennett is just straight up terrible.

I suppose it depends if you factor in injuries, if you ignore them then yeah Oden is probably the worst I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                                X