Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
    just waiting for confirmation before fully jumping on board the Bennett road to recovery train....just hope we keep this signing to a max of $2mil/yr
    The max we can offer is uner a mill.

Comment

• i am totally cool with this add, if it happens, as I have long felt that Bennet and JV up front would be a very formidable one given half the chance as their skillset can compliment each other well.

I have always seen the potential of an LJ type of player in bennet, i hope it comes together for him.

Comment

• Awesome! Now, with a one-year deal and reasonably stiff competition for playing time, it's in his best interest to showcase himself with the 905. The crowd would be even crazier than it would have been.

The developmental (90)5 - Wright/Powell/Bruno/Bennett/Bebe

We've never had anything remotely close to this in terms of development.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

What is he implying with this? I don't get it.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
            hes obviously serious about his basketball career, instead of taking his paycheck and going home if he left 2 mil on the table this year to go to a better situation
            i guess thats a good sign
            yea he has a lot going for him going into this season, shoulder issues, asthma, sleep aphea & vision have all been corrected, he had a good summer and the pressure of being the #1 pick should have worn off a bit now. also interesting to note that Bennett has lost a combined 35Lbs off since his rookie season (20lbs last off season, reported 15lbs this off season)...dude is working hard to lose that bust label.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              The max we can offer is uner a mill.
              To be specific, $947,276, if I'm reading this correctly. Which isn't too shabby, considering he just got cut a $3.5M check.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                What is he implying with this? I don't get it.
                maybe hes talking about the morons on realgm who are clamoring to start him LMAO

If we sign him the only minutes hes getting is garbage time
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• D-league rules are a max of 4 nba roster at a time only....doubt Bennett spends any time in the D League

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    maybe hes talking about the morons on realgm who are clamoring to start him LMAO

With Dwane Casey I would never speak with such certainty ...

Comment

Again I'm sure they all mean for the 905 right?...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Awesome! Now, with a one-year deal and reasonably stiff competition for playing time, it's in his best interest to showcase himself with the 905. The crowd would be even crazier than it would have been.

The developmental (90)5 - Wright/Powell/Bruno/Bennett/Bebe

We've never had anything remotely close to this in terms of development.
                        D-league rules are a max of 4 nba roster at a time only....doubt Bennett spends any time in the D League

Comment

With Dwane Casey I would never speak with such certainty ...

Bennett is 22, no way he's getting minutes on a Casey team.

Maybe if he was 42......

Comment

Bennett is 22, no way he's getting minutes on a Casey team.

Maybe if he was 42......
                            He started TRoss and JV when they were about that age, didn't he?

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                              D-league rules are a max of 4 nba roster at a time only....doubt Bennett spends any time in the D League
                              Bennett needs to play, if he's not in the D-League when is he gonna play??????

He's certainly not gonna get any sort of meaningful mins on the Raptors

Comment

He started TRoss and JV when they were about that age, didn't he?
                                Jv and Tross are much better than Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X