Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    I really don't see why things need to be complicated. Bennett is a 4. JJ is a 3.

Or, just going via the projected roster:

1s: Lowry, Joseph, Wright
    2s: Derozan, Ross, Powell
    3s: Carroll, Johnson, Bruno
    4s: Patterson, Scola, Bennett
    5s: JV, BB, LN

Really no need to complicate things by which I mean, no Bennett (or Powell) at the 3.
    Tell Casey that.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Tell Casey that.
      I wish I could.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I think we gotta give AB the start and see what happens. He is playing better D, setting better screens, and rebounding better than 2Pat.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I think we gotta give AB the start and see what happens. He is playing better D, setting better screens, and rebounding better than 2Pat.
          I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you start Bennett its going to be hard to find minutes for 2pat
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Give Bennet the start and let Ppat worry about getting Minutes. I personally can see Bennet being able to supplant Ppat in the starting lineup if he performs a little to his potential. In my opinion, he is a better defender, he is stronger a better rebounder and is more athletic than Ppat. And Bennets shot is getting better too.

Right now, if bennet can do any performing at all we are looking at

with Scola as first big off the bench at either front court position and either BB or PP as play dictates.

Comment

• Interesting positionless basketball yesterday with Carroll at the 3, Scola at the 4, and Bennett at the 5.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Interesting positionless basketball yesterday with Carroll at the 3, Scola at the 4, and Bennett at the 5.
                  that linup actually worked really well. i wanna see it again in the regular season
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• So much flexibility on this roster. Love it.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I agree that it would be hard to find minutes for 2pat

I also think 2pat has not made a case for being on the floor thus far.

his shooting is why he is there.

if he can't do that...both Bennett and Scola are better at screening, rebounding and defense.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• It was nice to see the ball go down for Anthony yesterday to complement the good play in the other facets of his game

Comment

• Bennett keeps this up and using PPat in a trade package becomes a very palatable proposition. I'll need to see a string of good games though, Ross once scored over 50 points.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Bennett keeps this up and using PPat in a trade package becomes a very palatable proposition. I'll need to see a string of good games though, Ross once scored over 50 points.
                            I agree with this. Give him and Scola the majority on the PF minutes next game and see who performs better?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I think Bennet could easily average 10/10 the entire season if he starts and gets 25 minutes a game. Last night he had 10/8/3 in 23 minutes.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Start this guy instead of 2Pat ... 2Pat and his contract need to go NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X