• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did he do last night?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
      I think Bennet could easily average 10/10 the entire season if he starts and gets 25 minutes a game. Last night he had 10/8/3 in 23 minutes.
      Guys Bennett averaged 4.7p/3.4r/2.5a on 39% shooting the last two years. those are terrible numbers.

Now dont get me wrong . I aswell hate the idea of 2Pat starting however instead of at maybe start LS or something an package Pat later on this season.

We need to go slow with Bennett, last thing this guy needs is more pressure.
      Hopefully by the end of the year Bennett gets a few starts and a lot of minutes under his hands however make him earn that. In regular season games not pre-season.
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Guys Bennett averaged 4.7p/3.4r/2.5a on 39% shooting the last two years. those are terrible numbers.

Now dont get me wrong . I aswell hate the idea of 2Pat starting however instead of at maybe start LS or something an package Pat later on this season.

We need to go slow with Bennett, last thing this guy needs is more pressure.
        Hopefully by the end of the year Bennett gets a few starts and a lot of minutes under his hands however make him earn that. In regular season games not pre-season.
        his last 2 years he was dealing with health problems, on shitty teams
        he was expected to do too much to fit his draft position

starting with 4 quality, vet(ish) players who can play on both ends is less pressure imo
        instead of being expected to wow people, he can be a 5th option, focus on defense/rebounding, and take the open shots his teammates create for him.
        the best example of this would be kawhi developing in SA, taking 6 shots a game(24min), 2 of which were 3s

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
          his last 2 years he was dealing with health problems, on shitty teams
          he was expected to do too much to fit his draft position

starting with 4 quality, vet(ish) players who can play on both ends is less pressure imo
          instead of being expected to wow people, he can be a 5th option, focus on defense/rebounding, and take the open shots his teammates create for him.
          the best example of this would be kawhi developing in SA, taking 6 shots a game(24min), 2 of which were 3s
          There's no pop, Duncan, Parker here though
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I would love Bennett to play himself into the starters role but with how his career has been to date, confidence needs to be bred and throwing him into a starters role because another player has underperformed would be a bad decision. Bennett needs pressure free opportunity. D-league or small role off the bench until he clearly deserves more. Bring him along slowly and you might get great rewards. Rush him and you are likely to get a repeat of his last two seasons.

I'm pulling for the kid, but in the long term.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I would love Bennett to play himself into the starters role but with how his career has been to date, confidence needs to be bred and throwing him into a starters role because another player has underperformed would be a bad decision. Bennett needs pressure free opportunity. D-league or small role off the bench until he clearly deserves more. Bring him along slowly and you might get great rewards. Rush him and you are likely to get a repeat of his last two seasons.

I'm pulling for the kid, but in the long term.
              I say screw it.

lol...

Slowly bring up his minutes and responsibility and let him slip into that Amir Johnson role to start. Which are things that Casey apparently says is impressing him.

Dont worry about being the man or anything like that. Just get out there and defend, set solid picks and battle for rebounds.

That is the top priority, scoring isnt. And it doesn't matter how shaky your confidence is, defending and rebounding is generally not affected by it. that is pure effort and heart.

Then after his confidence builds in his contributions and minutes, then his offense will start to click like it did in college.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                Then after his confidence builds in his contributions and minutes, then his offense will start to click like it did in college.
                Just like it did in Minnesota!! oh wait....
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Just like it did in Minnesota!! oh wait....
                  I think he was relied on a lot in minny actually.

Here he only needs to be an Amir type of guy.

There, they had Giorgi filling that role and needed output from him in the front court.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    I think he was relied on a lot in minny actually.

Here he only needs to be an Amir type of guy.

There, they had Giorgi filling that role and needed output from him in the front court.
                    Actually whenever Bennett did play in Minny he produced quite well...Flip Saunders just decided to play that other guy who is terrible and just crashes into people

Comment

• Saunders would bench Bennett for shooting threes according to Minny fans
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Saunders would bench Bennett for shooting threes according to Minny fans
                        Well he did shoot like 30% from 3. I'd bench him as well if he launches 3s at the rate
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          There's no pop, Duncan, Parker here though
                          This
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Well he did shoot like 30% from 3. I'd bench him as well if he launches 3s at the rate
                            well the idea was that Saunders killed his confidence. 30% from 3 is still better than long two. They are Wolves too. Why do they care how much they win? They should've developed their players. Instead they were developing inferior and useless part of his game.
                            Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Oct 16, 2015, 04:31 PM.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Demar would play 5 minutes a game for Saunders. lol

Comment

• Guys calm down. It's just one game and a pre season one at that.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X