Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Bennett should start from day one. He's worth the try. Let's see what he does from this opportunity.

As I said in another thread, he would be this year's Ross on the lineup, and Carroll, the new Amir. Again, not talking about positions, but roles.

Scola is great off the bench and Patterson can also be a spark from there, just like he was the last couple seasons.
    Defensively he isn't good and he won't get opportunities with KL and Demar. Demarre looks to be the third option with some touches going to JV. The PF needs to play D first

Comment

• Well I think he can assume this. Our SF is not Ross anymore. It's DeMarre Carroll. And our center is better than last year. And we have a better all around defensive team.

PPat is not a good defender neither. So why not give it a try? Yes, he would be the 5th option offensively. And I think this is the best that could happen to him right now. Not being a focal point.

So I maintain my position, Bennett should start from the first home game against the Pacers.

Comment

Well I think he can assume this. Our SF is not Ross anymore. It's DeMarre Carroll. And our center is better than last year. And we have a better all around defensive team.

PPat is not a good defender neither. So why not give it a try? Yes, he would be the 5th option offensively. And I think this is the best that could happen to him right now. Not being a focal point.

So I maintain my position, Bennett should start from the first home game against the Pacers.
        Don't think 2Pats or Bennett changes much except 2Pats is a better shooter. With few looks and confidence issues putting AB to start seems like a bad idea. Scola might work and he'll probably see minutes in the fourth so there really isn't a need to start him. The option with the least downsides is 2Pats or JJ but that's another issue

Comment

Well I think he can assume this. Our SF is not Ross anymore. It's DeMarre Carroll. And our center is better than last year. And we have a better all around defensive team.

Then Paul George would proceed to score like 25pts.......in the 1st quarter
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Then Paul George would proceed to score like 25pts.......in the 1st quarter
            To be fair, George will light up Patterson probably just as bad.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• To be fair, Patterson and Bennett would guard their least prolific wing player, while Carroll checks George.

Or knowing Casey, they'd be at C.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                To be fair, Patterson and Bennett would guard their least prolific wing player, while Carroll checks George.

Or knowing Casey, they'd be at C.
                With Casey at the helm, he'd try to bring in Vasquez to match their small-ball, only to realize he was traded.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bennett should get the start due to his rebounding and the fact he actually fits in better with the starting 4 than Patt atm.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bennett's rebounding is sliiiiiightly better than Patterson's.

How does he fit in better with the starting 5 exactly?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chances Bennett starts over PPat and Scola are zero. I'm fairly certain Bennett will start the year with the 905's, but at best he's our 5th big man. We're going to take it slow with this kid, getting rushed out there has backfired on two other teams, why would we do it too and expect a different result? Not to mention he's only on a 1 year deal, so if he plays well we probably won't be able to bring him back. Let him develop in the DLeague and in practice, then sign him to a super cheap 3 year deal so that we can reap the rewards.

Comment

• Jeez been a long time since anyone has had anything to say about ab in this thread. We're do you think his confidence Level is now. Would a d league game or two be to his benefit now?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          Jeez been a long time since anyone has had anything to say about ab in this thread. We're do you think his confidence Level is now. Would a d league game or two be to his benefit now?
                          He (and his agent) should ask to go down.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, the guy needs tons of reps. If he can't improve from here on out, he's done.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He doesn't deserve the court time rn, but he really needs it.

If I were him, I'd ask Masai to go down to the d league and light it up
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                I'm sure he's more than willing, but Bruno is the priority for the D-League right now (as he should be; his ceiling is highest) and that means the Raps only have one more main roster slot they can assign to 905. Right now it's Delon Wright, because there's less likelihood of Delon being needed in a game with the Raps' guard depth. But I'm sure Bennett will get D-League time this season, given that he was expressly asking for it when he was with Cleveland and Minnesota and plus the fact that the Raptors clearly consider Bennett a long-term project.

Comment

Working...
                                X