Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Hes big and strong hence jump shooter. Ross is weak and shakey hence rim run. Biyombo has no thumbs so low post and lob passes
    As sarcastic as you meant this to be, it is about 95% true. Sad

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Watching Bennett play tonight I got to ask, why are we using him as a three point shooter?

Honestly he needs to establish his career by attacking the rim off the roll and using his speed and finishing ability at the rim. Don't know why coaches see him as a spot up shooter....
      Same, I'm confused why they want Bennett to launch 3s the entire game.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Especially since he is a huge lob target and is good at catching the ball high.

Also would like to see him be used at the high post where he can face up and drive or swing the ball to the corners. He is a pretty good offensive rebounder and pulling him away from the paint on offense is taking him away from his biggest strength.

Coaching staff fail

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Same, I'm confused why they want Bennett to launch 3s the entire game.
          because they want him to be a millsap type player beside jv in the future

Comment

• Would like to see this guy get some PT. Powell too.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              because they want him to be a millsap type player beside jv in the future
              kid needs developed, but he has LJ potential

Comment

• For anyone who hasn't seen AB''s college numbers, they're here (and mondo impressive):

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/...bennett-1.html

He may not pan out. But I think it's a mistake to too quickly assume there's not a real basketball player under there. It's cool that he's a former Canadian first-overall pick. I think they're going to be uber-patient (and it looks like he's headed for a another cheap deal) ... and we should simply view simply him as "found money".

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  kid needs developed, but he has LJ potential
                  god i hated johnson.

Comment

• I sit just me or does he still look like his psyche is still broken?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      I sit just me or does he still look like his psyche is still broken?
                      he is a player whose natural athleticism took him this far. the jump is difficult because all of a sudden everyone he plays against is as good as him. confidence destroyer. just needs to keep working hard. he is garbage now but if and when he puts it together at this level, he could be so good.

Comment

• If only the coaching staff gets him to watch film of Draymond Green - same body, same size, same set of skills.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                          If only the coaching staff gets him to watch film of Draymond Green - same body, same size, same set of skills.
                          let's start with basics for Bennett first like shooting, defense, setting screens.

even then Green can switch on guards. Bennett can't do that
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            let's start with basics for Bennett first like shooting, defense, setting screens.

even then Green can switch on guards. Bennett can't do that
                            Bennett also has a non-existent motor.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Bennett also has a non-existent motor.
                              worse than Ross. I'm serious about that too
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                worse than Ross. I'm serious about that too
                                That's the reason I have no hope for him, your on your 3rd team in as many years and he has still shown that he can't play hard. A player in his position should have a motor because he's basically out of the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X