X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess he'd rather be benched at home
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• he didn't lose that much of his actual salary. i think he got 3 from minny and then his toronto salary too. he needs teaching and maturity. if he wants to stay in the pros he needs to work hard and needs people that really want him to succeed. he was a throw in in the love trade to a place that didn't want him from a place that didn't want him and now he is in a place that would love to have a talented canadian able to play good minutes.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        He arranged his own buy-out. Gave up money to secure his freedom. To come here. Like he was shot out of a cannon.
        I am picturing that in my mind and it makes me laugh

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          So why did Bennett come here?
          Be home, and join a team that has a chance to make it to the playoffs based on paper and experience. His last two teams were horrid and were out of the playoffs in the first two years of his career and they won't even give him minutes AT ALL. This is bad on anyone who would experience that.

I can relate to him. Graduated as a chemical engineer and played for a losing team for 4 years and gained bad habits. Joined a cell phone repair franchise and finally understand what it means to win on a lower salary. I might be in a D-League, but I know better what it means to fix yourself up for life

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Be home, and join a team that has a chance to make it to the playoffs based on paper and experience. His last two teams were horrid and were out of the playoffs in the first two years of his career and they won't even give him minutes AT ALL. This is bad on anyone who would experience that.

I can relate to him. Graduated as a chemical engineer and played for a losing team for 4 years and gained bad habits. Joined a cell phone repair franchise and finally understand what it means to win on a lower salary. I might be in a D-League, but I know better what it means to fix yourself up for life
            Way cool.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
              Way cool.
              Plus besides trying to outsmart engineers that are actually smarter than me, I can outsmart engineers that don't know shit on why Android is better than Apple during imminent emergencies.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                he didn't lose that much of his actual salary. i think he got 3 from minny and then his toronto salary too. he needs teaching and maturity. if he wants to stay in the pros he needs to work hard and needs people that really want him to succeed. he was a throw in in the love trade to a place that didn't want him from a place that didn't want him and now he is in a place that would love to have a talented canadian able to play good minutes.
                A wise fellow who knows when (and where ... and how) to hit the "re-set button".

Like they say:

"Wait for it ..."

Comment

• Boor bastard can't buy a break, lol

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Boor bastard can't buy a break, lol

Hope its not a D pic.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BElmeqWKVeJ/

Looks like Bennet has slimmed down. Good for him.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BElmeqWKVeJ/

Looks like Bennet has slimmed down. Good for him.
                        He looks less healthy than he did in the past. http://i.imgur.com/PXCio3l.jpg

Comment

• The guys a write off but he's got enough he could go live in the woods and enjoy his life forever.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            The guys a write off but he's got enough he could go live in the woods and enjoy his life forever.
                            Nah, he could go to China and dominate and get a Statue made for him and have a holiday named after him ... if he really wanted.

Comment

• I really do hope we hear about him signing a contract somewhere overseas. It's by far his best chance of getting his game together and eventually making it back to the NBA, or at least being a useful contributor for Team Canada.

Comment

• Every time this thread comes to the top I expect to open it and read a post about Bennett being arrested after robbing a convenience store.

Comment

Working...
                                X