Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Every time this thread comes to the top I expect to open it and read a post about Bennett being arrested after robbing a convenience store.
    Why?! Dude got out of the NBA at the we age of 22 with over $10 million in his pocket.

Comment

• Brooklyn just released him.

Damn. What a shame.

Comment

• Bright side is they signed Acy for the 10 days to fill the roster spot.

#UnleashThePower3
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          Brooklyn just released him.

Damn. What a shame.
          Europe, AB is coming.

Comment

• Worst #1 pick of all time? i think so.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Worst #1 pick of all time? i think so.
              It's not even close.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• It's funny that Bennett went #1 that year. He was really that 3/4 tweener that for years was looked at as a bad thing, then as the league started towards its position-less basketball and mobile bigs, Cleveland looked to get out ahead of that trend with Bennett.

At least Kwame became a semi-respectable Center in his career. Bennett is in the worst of all sports discussions with JaMarcus Russell.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Even Olowokandi played 8-9 years. Definitely the worst #1 pick in the NBA ever.

Comment

• Not quite!

http://bkref.com/tiny/0w4Iz

He was 2nd worst of all time. Behind some fellow named Mark Workman. Didn't even play 82 games total.

So many busts were big men in NBA history

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Not quite!

He was 2nd worst of all time. Behind some fellow named Mark Workman. Didn't even play 82 games total.

Mark workman sounds like an nba2k computer generated name..I don't think it gets any more generic than "mark workman", except for "joe lunchpail"

Comment

Not quite!

LaRue Martin! Virtually as bad as Bennett, also only lasted 4 years, but was picked ahead of Bob McAdoo and Dr. J. One of the only mitigating factor for Bennett is his shitty draft class, though some of the raw high-ceiling guys have developed well.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Not quite!

To think the best player of that draft today is Giannis Antetokounmpo and 14th teams have passed on him! and he is one of the more exciting basketball players in the NBA. I remember Masai was trying to get that pick in order to draft him but the asking price was too high. If he just knew what sort of a player he would be, Masai would have payed for it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            To think the best player of that draft today is Giannis Antetokounmpo and 14th teams have passed on him! and he is one of the more exciting basketball players in the NBA. I remember Masai was trying to get that pick in order to draft him but the asking price was too high. If he just knew what sort of a player he would be, Masai would have payed for it.
                            Yes, at the same time he was really, really raw. So many guys don't develop the way he has, he's a rare find.

#Bruno2020
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Yes, at the same time he was really, really raw. So many guys don't develop the way he has, he's a rare find.

#Bruno2020
                              Bruno at this point has a better chance of beating trump in 2020 than playing in the nba

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Even Olowokandi played 8-9 years. Definitely the worst #1 pick in the NBA ever.
                                I was just about to say Olowokandi. He actually played 8-9 years? How? He was sooooo bad from what I remember .
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X