X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
    Dedicated his life ? I think that is the problem he didn't dedicate his life .... Maybe he was a big body that made him cruise through all the levels of basketball prior to the NBA and when he got to the NBA just being a big body wasn't enough ..

He is a bust but what went wrong is a story that can be written or explained ... I followed him since he was 15. He carried a Canadian youth team to a unexpected bronze finish ... He was a highly rated HS player and it didn't translate to the NBA ..

Could it be jumping from different High Schools and only 1 year at the NCAA is a factor .. Never one coach in one place for a long period of time ...

Look at Kelly Olynyk .....he red shirted in the NCAA and then played 4 years of NCAA basketball and now he is a rotation player in the NBA ... Maybe if Anthony Bennet played 3 or 4 years of NCAA basketball he may have had a different journey in the NBA ..

Saying all that ... Very few get to say they were a number 1 pick in a NBA draft and nobody can ever take that from him ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Wed May 3, 2017, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
    This read like an insult, then you realize his name his actually Hotshot, lol

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    He apparently wasn't cut, after all. Just left off the playoff roster, but it still part of the club.

But really a distinction without a difference. He still sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Its Sports, Millions of people dedicate their life to it and are not fortunate enough to reach the next level so they put on their big boy pants and do something else.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    25 year old who earned $15 million dollars Is hardly sad.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    So sad
    25 year old who earned $15 million dollars Is hardly sad.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Yikes

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Anthony Bennet cut from Turkish team....

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/former...152642969.html
    So sad

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Anthony Bennet cut from Turkish team....

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/former...152642969.html

The club decided to assign Pero Antic back to the BSL roster, which has limited spots for non Turkish players. That made Bennett the odd man out after seven BSL games, during which he averaged 9 ppg and 6.4 rpg, playing 23 minutes per game.
    So far Bennett has also played in nine EuroLeague games, averaging 1.3 ppg and having very small contribution to the Turkish team, which will be the host of the EuroLeague Final Four.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    lol.
    Stop it! I can't breathe! Lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    JJ + Bebe + 2016 1st round pick(Raps).

That's what I would offer.
    lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    True say.
    Also it should be a rule that selecting a player first overall with the initials A.B is proven to be a bad luck.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

My sources have told me that it's actually that Bennett has eaten a turkey, ties to mash potatoes connect him to gravy

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Europe, AB is coming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X