No announcement yet.

can kevin love be an allstar next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can kevin love be an allstar next year?

What do you think?

Better question....why should anyone care?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Better question....why should anyone care?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      if you do not care ignore the thread

Comment

He has a shot if bosh isnt back. But he wont get big numbers on clevland. They treat him like a 2nd class citizen. But it seems when hes the go to guy his teams usually suck. If he wants a ring i guess he needs to accept his role.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He has a shot if bosh isnt back. But he wont get big numbers on clevland. They treat him like a 2nd class citizen. But it seems when hes the go to guy his teams usually suck. If he wants a ring i guess he needs to accept his role.
          To be honest with boshs stats dropped when lebron joined the heat but Chris still made the team. I guess when I look at the all star game I kinda wish they would still try to go with traditional positions

Comment

Not on the Cavs, another team perhaps.

Comment

Well, if he doesn't improve his defense I dont believe he will ...more so since he is on a team where he is not a lead option on offense.

Comment

Kevin Love its overrated as hell, he should never be an all star ever

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                  To be honest with boshs stats dropped when lebron joined the heat but Chris still made the team. I guess when I look at the all star game I kinda wish they would still try to go with traditional positions
                  Seeing how Bosh evolved to play with Lebron and now seeing how Love can't gives me a bit more respect for Bosh. Such an all around talented basketball player.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Last year's East all-star team had four bigs on it. Here's how I'd rank guys in terms of most deserving to least, assuming they all stay healthy.

Bosh - could miss a lot of time
                    Horford - injury-prone, might go west
                    Millsap - closest thing to a lock
                    Gasol - seems to be wearing down, might go west
                    Drummond - polarizing, probably deserving. Detroit fans didn't show up to vote for him last year
                    Valanciunas - might benefit from increased exposure in the playoffs, team fans vote well
                    Love - polarizing, gets lots of scrutiny, not really a game coaches like
                    Lopez - could be a contender if team results improve
                    Gortat - Washington fans nearly got him on the squad last year
                    Vucevic - doesn't get much press, but could take a step forward
                    Jabari Parker - could take a major step, but probably a couple years away
                    Jefferson - oft-injured, possibly heading west
                    Whiteside - may not be in the East, needs to mature alot of coaches respect
                    Porzingis - NYK fans could go crazy and vote him in

What other bigs are in contention for an all-star spot in the East? And yeah, it's a long list, but just about everyone has serious question-marks, except Millsap. Love being the second best PF on the list isn't inconceivable, but there are so many good centers in the east (not to mention all the good SFs). It wouldn't surprise me at all to see only one traditional PF on the east all-star team next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X