• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wow!

Apparently there was 1.3 million people at the championship parade. That's a whole lotta people wow.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Wow!

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    lol.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    i actually could see lebron leaving for a "classic" or "hot" market to be honest.

also warriors fans are already assuming they're going to get Durant. They're reaching laker fan levels of delusion, but without, you know, actually having years of dominance to at least partially excuse it.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    i actually could see lebron leaving for a "classic" or "hot" market to be honest.

also warriors fans are already assuming they're going to get Durant. They're reaching laker fan levels of delusion, but without, you know, actually having years of dominance to at least partially excuse it.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    My first thought is no way Lebron does anything other than play out his career in Cleveland. My second thought it that guy sure does like to be the GM and play with his buddies, figuring out a way to get himself to LA with 'Melo and Chris Paul is not that far fetched.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Also, EZELI on LeBron late in the 4th. What the hell was Kerr thinking????
    Took that out of Dwayne Casey playbook

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    What I don't understand about that game was, Steve Kerr coached that game like it was a reg season game. Curry and Thompson got their regular rest. LeBron James on the other hand I think played the WHOLE game.

Also, Steph Curry played like it was a reg season. He was terrible in this series. No sense of urgency. Too CASUAL with the ball, made a bunch of idiotic passes late in the game. It just felt like LeBron and the Cavs wanted it more.
    Also, EZELI on LeBron late in the 4th. What the hell was Kerr thinking????

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Well to be honest there are some great points in what Stephen A Smith is saying about LeBron leaving, especially about the Nike guys. Let's not forget that they gave LeBron a $1B($1,000,000,000) deal. So I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron left.
    I don't think it'd he good for his brand to jump ship again. It took years for the public to side with him again, and for a lot of people the stench of "the decision" has never disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Well to be honest there are some great points in what Stephen A Smith is saying about LeBron leaving, especially about the Nike guys. Let's not forget that they gave LeBron a $1B($1,000,000,000) deal. So I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron left.
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jun 20th, 2016, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    15 hours.

Poor Cleveland.
    Yes poor poor nba champion cleveland.

Lebron ain't going anywhere. He's gonna be a billionaire soon enough, he got cleveland a ring, he's gonna just ride out in cleveland.

Next goal: as many rings as mj. Won't happen tho

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    15 hours.

Poor Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    So how long till the hot takes about lebron leaving start?

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    So how long till the hot takes about lebron leaving start?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    What I don't understand about that game was, Steve Kerr coached that game like it was a reg season game. Curry and Thompson got their regular rest. LeBron James on the other hand I think played the WHOLE game.

Also, Steph Curry played like it was a reg season. He was terrible in this series. No sense of urgency. Too CASUAL with the ball, made a bunch of idiotic passes late in the game. It just felt like LeBron and the Cavs wanted it more.
    Lebron and the cavs def wanted it more. It's hard to go back to back. It's multiple times harder to go back to back against the same pissed off team you beat in the finals last year. Ask the 2014 heat how much hungrier the spurs were compared to 2013.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X