X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...01528672321536

Still a month away. Not that I expect anything out of him. In fact I expect he's going to hurt more than he's going to help.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Sullinger will do nothing for the Raps. Even if he does, he's gone next year. A few hundred guys are lucky enough to play in the NBA and this guy can't come in under 300 lbs? Pass.
    You think it's a coincidence that the C's drop off hard in rebounding and defense right after they lose Sullinger?

I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    JV/Bebe were too big and slow last night, while PP doesn't quite have the size needed to jump in against even most lineups with a smaller 5. I have a feeling Casey's gonna show us a lot of Sullinger at the five in crunch time if he's healthy enough to contribute when he gets back. Sullinger may be too slow to come right back in and contribute against fours on the perimeter but it might allow Dwane to split the difference between what he can get out of the five spot between JV/Bebe vs PP.
    I think we will see a lot of 2pat/Sully closing out games together. In the second half of the season. Two very smart frontcourt players.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    JV/Bebe were too big and slow last night, while PP doesn't quite have the size needed to jump in against even most lineups with a smaller 5. I have a feeling Casey's gonna show us a lot of Sullinger at the five in crunch time if he's healthy enough to contribute when he gets back. Sullinger may be too slow to come right back in and contribute against fours on the perimeter but it might allow Dwane to split the difference between what he can get out of the five spot between JV/Bebe vs PP.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Poor mans Tractor Traylor.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Sullinger will do nothing for the Raps. Even if he does, he's gone next year. A few hundred guys are lucky enough to play in the NBA and this guy can't come in under 300 lbs? Pass.

Leave a comment:

• Lupe
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    no secret i think casey is an average at best coach. I respect him for how he acts toward the media and that the players seem to like him, but i don't think he's offering that much "above replacement level" in terms of actual basketball coaching.

but come on, you really think it's not a totally dumb statement to say that horford and sullinger can provide the same things?
    If he's average at best then there are maybe 4 or 5 good coaches in the league at most.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I would say that Sully is poor man's Al Horford. A lot of the same skills. Horford just does most of the skills better. Except rebounding of course.

He is also quicker and more athletic which makes a BIG difference defensively, while there will be some similarities, they are different players.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Lupe wrote: View Post
    Umm, Sullinger and Horford aren't really alike, at all.
    I would say that Sully is poor man's Al Horford. A lot of the same skills. Horford just does most of the skills better. Except rebounding of course.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    no secret i think casey is an average at best coach. I respect him for how he acts toward the media and that the players seem to like him, but i don't think he's offering that much "above replacement level" in terms of actual basketball coaching.

but come on, you really think it's not a totally dumb statement to say that horford and sullinger can provide the same things?
    Maybe it's not what he actually thinks but hes trying to shit on Boston a little and give some confidence to his player that was cast-off and can't play. Sully is gonna need all the support he can get to come back and immediately play meaningful ball. I have doubts.
    I had my issues with Casey too. I think he's grown. I gave him a lot of respect for benching dd vs Indy.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    special1 wrote: View Post
    Does KHD mean *insert first name that starts with K* hates dwane?

Seriously, do you have any respect for the winningest coach in Raptors history?

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    Casey said something stupid? HUGE surprise.
    Does KHD mean *insert first name that starts with K* hates dwane?

Seriously, do you have any respect for the winningest coach in Raptors history?

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Casey was quoted saying "When healthy Sullinger gives us same thing Horford gives Celtics."

Casey said something stupid? HUGE surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Lupe
    replied
    Casey was quoted saying "When healthy Sullinger gives us same thing Horford gives Celtics."

Umm, Sullinger and Horford aren't really alike, at all.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Casey also said he's 4-5 weeks away, so mid-late January.
    In interesting. Thanks fir sharing. He still had a boat on last night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X