X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    "Trending down" = playing without Pat. That won't be the case moving forward.
    He's sulking and making stupid offensive fouls. He visibly hit a wall. playing out of position, fatigue and lacking focus. Maybe he just needs rest? Big spike in mins on a competitive team and he's shouldered more responsibility than expected or capable.

Hes skinny. He's limited. He looked like a stats darling to start. Id rather hide him and maintain that image. He's a niche throw in with Cory or dmc. Not getting much value.

Yaks gonna be better on our team but he needs to grow up quick. I say throw him in the fire, he'll be better for it. His body has been saved up this yr bc he didn't play 905.
    Yak or bebe 12mins/Ibaka 12/JV 24. Give or take 4-6mins
    Yak will have off days and some match ups will favor bebe. Ultimately, yak is better so he should play.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    I dunno, Bebe's trending down recently. I think he'll get exposed as the intensity picks up. I'd give yak first look, he'll struggle at times and bebe will come in a look like he has upside.
    Casey is next man up but it should be best man up imo.
    "Trending down" = playing without Pat. That won't be the case moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Poeltl will have plenty of time to shine - he'll likely have a full time backup role next year. If we're going to move BeBe for value (either at the deadline or at the draft/in the summer), he should be playing up until that point. It's not like he's hurt us - he's been a solid enough backup.
    I dunno, Bebe's trending down recently. I think he'll get exposed as the intensity picks up. I'd give yak first look, he'll struggle at times and bebe will come in a look like he has upside.
    Casey is next man up but it should be best man up imo.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    I wonder how long before he gets picked up?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Goodbye Sullinger, we hardly knew you. He must have one of the worst win percentages in Raptors history for games he appeared in, we were like 1-9 when he played or something ridiculous.
    He was the easiest member of the 2016/17 Dance Pak to spot from the nosebleeds.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    Goodbye Sullinger, we hardly knew you. He must have one of the worst win percentages in Raptors history for games he appeared in, we were like 1-9 when he played or something ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    Rather see yak get mins bc he's the future. Not like bebe has that much more experience. Don't see him stepping up.
    Poeltl will have plenty of time to shine - he'll likely have a full time backup role next year. If we're going to move BeBe for value (either at the deadline or at the draft/in the summer), he should be playing up until that point. It's not like he's hurt us - he's been a solid enough backup.

Leave a comment:

• foznik
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    If Serge give us 80% of "Iblocka" it will do wonders for our D. If that is the case than I could see Sully taking Bebe's minutes. I think Rebounds would be more important coming from the back up Center. Also he is a better hedger than Bebe. Playoff experience. More focused. Playing for next contract.

Posted this on twitter yesterday

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Looks to me like he's lost a bit of weight but there's always the possibility....

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Nope. If BeBe loses minutes to anyone, it will likely be Ibaka as the rotation transitions to more of a three man big rotation heading into the playoffs.
    Rather see yak get mins bc he's the future. Not like bebe has that much more experience. Don't see him stepping up.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    If Serge give us 80% of "Iblocka" it will do wonders for our D. If that is the case than I could see Sully taking Bebe's minutes. I think Rebounds would be more important coming from the back up Center. Also he is a better hedger than Bebe. Playoff experience. More focused. Playing for next contract.

"Now exhale Jared.."

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Nope. If BeBe loses minutes to anyone, it will likely be Ibaka as the rotation transitions to more of a three man big rotation heading into the playoffs.
    Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

Still looks pretty fat to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X