X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Far larger than that of Poeltl, who has none, and enough to suggest we should have some confidence in him to at least be "meh" as you'd expect from a backup.
    Same was said about about Powell. When I said earlier on that he would be better than Ross. Powell ended up passing Ross in the rotation.

From everything I've read about Bebe he's the classic big that plays basketball because he's tall. Yak plays because he loves to play basketball. As Masai mention when they introduced him at Bio Steel. With that and his lateral quickness he should surpass bebe by new year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Sep 17, 2016, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    That's a pretty small smaple size.

Far larger than that of Poeltl, who has none, and enough to suggest we should have some confidence in him to at least be "meh" as you'd expect from a backup.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    As inconsistent as BeBe has been, and as many mistakes as he makes, every statistical indicator says he's had far more successes than failures so far, especially last season. He should be fine to carry 10 MPG splitting the backup C duties with Sully.
    That's a pretty small smaple size.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Poeltl will be back up Center by the new year.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    As inconsistent as BeBe has been, and as many mistakes as he makes, every statistical indicator says he's had far more successes than failures so far, especially last season. He should be fine to carry 10 MPG splitting the backup C duties with Sully.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X